Official Bulldogs vs Raiders Pre-season Challenge - Team List and Game Discussion Thread.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
That's a pretty strong lineup. Burns at fullback is surprising. I'll be keen to see how guys like Alamoti, Skelton and Preston look.

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
1Braidon Burns
2Jacob Kiraz
3Jake Averillo
4Paul Alamoti
21Jayden Okunbor
6Josh Reynolds
7Kyle Flanagan
8Luke Thompson
9Reed Mahoney
10Max King
11Jacob Preston
12Raymond Faitala-Mariner
13Ryan Sutton
Interchange
14Fa'amanu Brown
15Chris Patolo
16Andrew Davey
17Corey Waddell
19Jeral Skelton
20Jackson Topine
22Bailey Haywood
23Harrison Edwards
24Khaled Rajab
25Jayden Tanner
26Kurtis Morrin
27Blake Wilson
28Joash Papalii
29Ryan Gray
30Franklin Pele
I'm curious on how knoconmore goes some people have said he was going good in Reggie's I didn't believe it, my belief is he's still shit and will show how shit he is everytime he plays in FG, be glad to see him leaving at the end of the season.

sifter6

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I'm curious on how knoconmore goes some people have said he was going good in Reggie's I didn't believe it, my belief is he's still shit and will show how shit he is everytime he plays in FG, be glad to see him leaving at the end of the season.
Pretty safe to safe Knockonbor is only there because there are no other wingers on the bench?

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Jake is super amazing at centre that Ciraldo doesn't want to move him.
It would be interesting to see who plays fullback if Perham is injured. I don't think I've seen Burns play fullback before at Souths in FG, so we'll see how he goes. You'd think Averillo would be next in line but obviously they want him to focus on centre for now.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
That's a pretty strong lineup. Burns at fullback is surprising. I'll be keen to see how guys like Alamoti, Skelton and Preston look.
Burns been getting reps there in training

I think it shows Ciro wants his 1 to have strong running game and make good return metres (one of a few areas Avo struggled)

Hayze is a strong ball runner too

Interesting to see how he goes and I’m looking forward to Skelton getting a run too

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
It would be interesting to see who plays fullback if Perham is injured. I don't think I've seen Burns play fullback before at Souths in FG, so we'll see how he goes. You'd think Averillo would be next in line but obviously they want him to focus on centre for now.
Seems like it's Burns and ummm..I forgot the other guy training there.

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Idc if we win or lose, I would love to see the time CC and co have achieved with the teams cohesion and mindset on working together and ensuring we play some good footy. The full squad at belmore will tell us now they feel as a club for us fans, playing at home and showing all us what they have learnt during the off season.

lets Trot

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Full strength right side, hopefully no tries leaked & score plenty while they’re all on field RFM,flanno,Averillo & Kiraz