Official Bulldogs vs Raiders Pre-season Challenge - Team List and Game Discussion Thread.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
What’s the halves pecking order now?

Burton
Flanno
Reynolds
Brown?
Rajab
KO
Hayward
Burton
Reynolds
Flanagan
Oloapu (will be higher when ready)
Brown
Rajab (cause not top 30)
Hayward

judyisapunk

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I was literally just thinking to myself, geez Hayward is average. Then Blocker says he has a fair bit of skill about him. Fucking lol!
To be fair Blocker commentates the lower grades so he has seen a lot more of the kid than this one game

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I reckon Mahoney and Preston were the best two players in the first half but Flanagan wasn't far behind them and has been good. He linked well with Reynolds
Yes I was joking lol. I agree Mahoney and Preston definitely the most impressive. Flanagan was good though but he gets negative points for not playing to the right edge all game lol

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Love that bit of mongrel from Skelton after putting his winger away. The Raiders player was entitled to make contact but Skelton wasn't having it. He's got some dewg about him lol

Last edited:

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The talk about the emphasis on players practising passing for hours on either side has clearly paid off. Even simple shifts and backline movements are much crisper than in years past.

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
People saying Raiders missing a lot of FGers

We are too. The ones we are missing i'd say are more significant as well

Total Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Waddel should be a lot better than he is, the bloke had so much skill coming through the grades
I agree… have you seen his f’king hot mrs… I’d be getting serviced at least twice a day by her in the bedrooms & performing like a beast on the field

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Tanner got poleaxed lol