belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Cant have too many lightweight props or we will get rolled. Simples

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tedesco
Now who else do u guys think will come next ?
Before hoppa
Obviously t turbo and ponga ect are up there.
List of fullbacks to where u think hoppa falls in

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Hoppa is better than 1/2 the fullbacks in the comp!... Lol... I refer to the title of your essay once again.
Are you suggesting he isn’t better than:

Anderson
Dufty
French
Watson or Mann
Aiken or Edwards
Nickelled-Klokstad
Kennedy
Drinkwater or Papenhuyzen
Smith or Mbye

That’s 13 fullbacks, I’m sure we can debate a couple, but 8 would be better than half.

Go Dogs

Precise

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Tedesco
Now who else do u guys think will come next ?
Before hoppa
Obviously t turbo and ponga ect are up there.
List of fullbacks to where u think hoppa falls in
Ponga isn't a fullback anymore no matter how talented he was last year, slater is gone.

You start realising how shit the majority of fullbacks are out at there at the moment and how much of a catch Tedesco was for whoever got them with Slater now gone. RTS? Hasn't really hit form since leaving the Roosters but like everyone who goes to Warriors. Hoppa is easily in the top 5 of available fullbacks at the moment, even pushing top 3. And that's from someone who wants Meany to start this year.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Why didn’t we keep Burr? He killed it in first trial for Warriors

He was consistent last year in ISP and never got a crack in FG
Dropped the ball once cold and another time in a tackle.

Also gives away costly penalties.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Are you suggesting he isn’t better than:

Anderson
Dufty
French
Watson or Mann
Aiken or Edwards
Nickelled-Klokstad
Kennedy
Drinkwater or Papenhuyzen
Smith or Mbye

That’s 13 fullbacks, I’m sure we can debate a couple, but 8 would be better than half.

Go Dogs
LOL most of those players are not the first choice fullbacks in there chosen team.. Great way to manipulate things to prove a point .....

GUSLER

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Ponga isn't a fullback anymore no matter how talented he was last year, slater is gone.

You start realising how shit the majority of fullbacks are out at there at the moment and how much of a catch Tedesco was for whoever got them with Slater now gone. RTS? Hasn't really hit form since leaving the Roosters but like everyone who goes to Warriors. Hoppa is easily in the top 5 of available fullbacks at the moment, even pushing top 3. And that's from someone who wants Meany to start this year.
RTS was Dally M player last year - Lofl

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Tedesco
Trbo
RTS
Ponga
Munster
G.I
Hoppa

The rest.

Munster and Ponga not playing fb this year that puts Hoppa in my top 5 playing fb this year.

Where does Meaney fit? Well hard to truly gauge atm but I would suggest outside the top 15 fullbacks.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Mate you are conveniently forgetting the numerous mistakes and bad reads or lack of recovery speed to get to a kick in behind that led directly to trys over the past 2 years.

He is not an NRL quality fullback period, we need to invest in speed and the future.

You just compared is run meter to a prop to suggest he has speed! Dead set you just wrote an essay that should be titled NFI.
You're right, I got NFI. That's why I'm a fan and not a coach :grinning:

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
LOL most of those players are not the first choice fullbacks in there chosen team.. Great way to manipulate things to prove a point .....
Your turn, what's your list look like?

Go Dogs

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hoppa will have one of his best seasons this year given that he now has something to work with (decent halves)... I don't care where he stacks up among the other fullbacks, so long as he does his job for us

Canis Maximus

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Thanks champ.

But like everyone on here I just give my opinion.
At the end of the day we're all mad doggies supporters just having a yarn.
so true. I like your opinions, i like and value many peoples opinion on this site.

Opinions are like arseholes......... Everyone has one.

Keep it up

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm not the one that's trying to prove that hoppa is a top class fullback.
Neither am I, I am simply expressing my opinion that there are at least 50% of the current fullbacks that are demonstrably not as good as him, which I supported by listing them. You refute that but offer no explanation as to why? I'm not looking for proof, just your opinion on who you think is better or worse? That differs to my opinion.

Go Dogs

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Neither am I, I am simply expressing my opinion that there are at least 50% of the current fullbacks that are demonstrably not as good as him, which I supported by listing them. You refute that but offer no explanation as to why? I'm not looking for proof, just your opinion on who you think is better or worse? That differs to my opinion.

Go Dogs
my point was, that most of who you listed aren't even current fullbacks or first choice fullbacks for there clubs. I don't need to add anything further to that, I'm simply disproving what you said.