Official Bulldogs vs Jets NSW Cup Grand Final - Team List and Discussion Thread

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I don’t know how he does it but he knows how to hit the opposition. And probably going to be on the outer here with most but like to see him signed for another year his so loyal to the dogs.

I would love him to stick around If it’s on minimum coin

Blue&whiteAxe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I
I reckon if Eastwood does not get a contract elsewhere he would probably stay and play ISP again on minimal wage, the bloke really loves this club, so glad to see him win a premiership albeit not the top grade one(which should have had in 2012 but that's another story lol)
I hope so but I think he’ll head to the UK, he’s got 5 children.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
When he was on you could tell he was a first grader playing with reserve graders he hit harder and ran harder then the rest.
On his recent form he is well worth keeping, however his form early this year and last season was very ordinary, perhaps he was playing injured then, but then again you never know perhaps recently he may have been playing for a contract.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I reckon if Eastwood does not get a contract elsewhere he would probably stay and play ISP again on minimal wage, the bloke really loves this club, so glad to see him win a premiership albeit not the top grade one(which should have had in 2012 but that's another story lol)
I almost shed a tear with his post match interview.. he was talking about doing it for the boys.

He loves the club so much.

https://www.bulldogs.com.au/news/2018/09/23/bulldogs-celebrate-intrust-super-premiership-success/

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
She has no idea, can't talk properly and she isn't even attractive.

She is purely there because she is a female.

As if she isn’t attractive?

She is hot

But I have caught her a few times in flats on the footy show, that to me shows no effort a lady on live tv put your heels on try and look sexy..

Still I’m fuckin attracted to her lol

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If people can't see any sort of potential in Okunbor then you ***** are fried or just racist. There are plenty of positives in his game, just as there are negatives, but these negatives aren't things that will be there forever.

He lacks plenty of polish as a winger but he simply has fuck all experience playing there, a full off season training in that role could make a major difference to his game. His athletic ability is great and people claiming he isn't strong or fast are just taking the piss.

Racist? Lol

Who mentioned his race besides you mentioning the world racist?

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
We have been waiting for Eastwood’s contract to run out for the whole season there’s no way I’d re-sign him. We have plenty of depth in his position and let’s be honest he was on massive overs so that helps his loyalty and why he didn’t go anywhere.

matthew

Kennel Established
Reaction score
We have been waiting for Eastwood’s contract to run out for the whole season there’s no way I’d re-sign him. We have plenty of depth in his position and let’s be honest he was on massive overs so that helps his loyalty and why he didn’t go anywhere.
Yeah he has got well looked after by the club when he left the broncos to join us, then he went to England and wanted to come back and we got him back to the club cheap for one year then he got a massive deal. So dogs have done plenty for Eastwood and he is at the end of his career and if he wants to hang around he should do it to repay the club on a minimum contract only

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I

I hope so but I think he’ll head to the UK, he’s got 5 children.
Would like to see him get some sort of role within the club once he retires, anyone who loves the club as much as he does would do well working within the club in some capacity.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

She is hot

But I have caught her a few times in flats on the footy show, that to me shows no effort a lady on live tv put your heels on try and look sexy..

Should of said I don't find her attractive, I like my women to look like women :p

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score

She is hot

Should of said I don't find her attractive, I like my women to look like women :p
Alanna Ferguson has a smashing hot body, however she's also a butterface.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Yeah... but that body though :hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes:
Haven't see her body tbh

For example, I don't mind listening to the tranny Simms, at least she/he knows footy and contributes to the conversation.

Alana has NFI.

Last edited:

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Haven't see her body tbh

For example, I don't mind listening to the tranny Simms, at least she/he knows footy and contributes to the conversation.

Alana has NFI.
lost my favourite emma lawrence to channel 10 :(