Bulldogs vs cows match thread

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
You're not his coach though so you wouldn't know. If Ciraldo thinks he's ready then go for it, if not then keep him in reserves and lets stop crying for him to play every week.
I will if you stop crying for avo….. and I don’t need to be his coach to know he’s a better option than anyone else at the club. My eyes aren’t fucking painted on.

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
You're not his coach though so you wouldn't know. If Ciraldo thinks he's ready then go for it, if not then keep him in reserves and lets stop crying for him to play every week.
Only crying because we have the worst halfback in rugby league playing first grade for us. Bloke wouldn’t even play HB in country rugby league.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah true, I'd say we've actually looked better over the last few years when we have the young kids on the field.
We lack middles, even without the injuries . . . We still lacked middles. Our backline lacks penetration too . . . In the words of some wise chinese **** . . ." If you change nothing, nothing changes"

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I will if you stop crying for avo….. and I don’t need to be his coach to know he’s a better option than anyone else at the club. My eyes aren’t fucking painted on.
Get some button eyes, like critta magic the sock puppet

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Only crying because we have the worst halfback in rugby league playing first grade for us. Bloke wouldn’t even play HB in country rugby league.
And if the country was Estonia

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah I hear you. Getting the ball in the in-goal, stepping a few blokes and then running length of the field to score! That year in particular was a once in a couple generational experience and anyone that got to see it was truly lucky.
Blessed I got to whiteness that indeed !!!