Bulldogs vs cows match thread

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I don’t get it either, some of the guys busted their backsides off for 80 mins and JO gets an “outstanding” mention, although may have been in the context of being asked about him specifically by a reporter.
Yeah some forwards busting their guts for 80. No break. A wimpy winger comes on for 25 mins and coach says he's one of best on field. Pfft ;)

dogzofwar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Our season is over for as long as Burton keeps dragging his feet. The quicker Burton starts the performing the easier it is to promote a youngster like Karl.
Burton can’t play 6 while he is playing 7 aswell flanno needs to fuck right off for the good of the team

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Burton can’t play 6 while he is playing 7 aswell flanno needs to fuck right off for the good of the team
Burton is playing 7? In what universe?

dogzofwar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kicking is meant to be his thing while his playmaking is totally non existent.
Not solely his thing flanno isn’t even around the ruck on the fifth which is kind of my point how can a running five eight concentrate on his job when the half back is no where near the ball he is being relied on too much your right about the play making

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Def understand the coach bringing home his Oki selection in the presser but it is a questionable decision all the same.

Sounds like I'm bagging Oki. I'm not. I just dont support CC decision to bring him in over the top of Topine. It's the kind of poor selection decision Barrett made. Put underperformers into new roles and bypass the guys who've played the position their whole career.
I think CC wants a player on the bench that can cover multiple positions in the backs and forwards to cover for injuries and he is trying to mould Oki into being that player. I just don't think Oki is that player though maybe CC has seen something we haven't.

I guess the question is if CC wants that type of player on the bench who else is there capable?

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I think CC wants a player on the bench that can cover multiple positions in the backs and forwards to cover for injuries and he is trying to mould Oki into being that player. I just don't think Oki is that player though maybe CC has seen something we haven't.

I guess the question is if CC wants that type of player on the bench who else is there capable?
Topine can cover those positions at least 50% better than Oki ever will.

If CC has seen something we haven't, he must be on magic mushrooms :grinning:

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Kris Keating?

He's even smaller.
1 Hayze
2 Skelton or the Ox
3 Kiraz
4 Alamoti
5 Let's Trot
6 Our best centre, pre Crichton