Bulldogs v Sharks: Preview

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Ffs we need to win this game.... we lose. And we slowly start slipping on the ladder

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ffs we need to win this game.... we lose. And we slowly start slipping on the ladder
We dont have the team to make the 8.....the sooner u see that the less disappointment u will feel.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We dont have the team to make the 8.....the sooner u see that the less disappointment u will feel.
I'll live in my bubble for now :(:(:(:(..... burns me that raiders are so much better then us.

Drop Bear

Much Loved Eels Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I wish you all well but don't like your chances in this one.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Alan, you are missing the point mate. Ennis couldnt play like he is now if he was still part of the Hasler bore-ball squad. He's been allowed to play whats in front of him. Mick still being here would have been just like his previous years. He improved when he got AWAY FROM HASLER.
First of all I am not Alan. Secondly we may have gone slightly better with liccha and Ennis at the club. Let liccha attack and Ennis do the defending and leadership role at lock. That way we have the young hooker coming through with the experienced leader tutoring him at the same time.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Our defence will frustrate them and Cronulla will start to throw the ball around and start dropping balls,
We will cruse through our sets and will win by 10
Love the optimism. Will I see you there on Monday?

Kenya

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Exactly mate. We are looking pretty ordinary in 2016.
The slip has already begun - we really blew that last 22 minutes against Canberra last week. 22 points in 22 minutes after we were all over them?
Unbelievably bad or rigged match?

This is for outright 5th and staying in-touch with top 4
OR,
'also ran' status along with Saints, Rabbits, Titans, Panthers.

ehedges

Waterboy
Reaction score
Exactly mate. We are looking pretty ordinary in 2016.
The slip has already begun - we really blew that last 22 minutes against Canberra last week. 22 points in 22 minutes after we were all over them?
Unbelievably bad or rigged match?

This is for outright 5th and staying in-touch with top 4
OR,
'also ran' status along with Saints, Rabbits, Titans, Panthers.
It did look rigged, but don't think it was! Lol....

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
I hope someone knocks that little Afghani beard right off Barba's face. That fat cockroach Fifita also needs to be squashed.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I hope someone knocks that little Afghani beard right off Barba's face. That fat cockroach Fifita also needs to be squashed.

thats a bengali beared,,

i guess you havent seen an Afghani beard yet.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
The only way we will win is if Cronulla play poorly which is a slight possibility given the tecent weather conditions.

On form the sharks should flog this diabolical rabble of a team.

habibsta

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Sharks remind me of the 2009 Bulldogs will win a lot of NRL games but not a genuine title contender. The rain will suit our old style of play no doubt and these are conditions your pray for forwards like plodman, graham and Jackson safety first metre eaters. Sharks win matches because teams underestimate there desire similar to the 2009 dogs they do 1 simple thing well and that is hold the ball.

I would say to Des let's do what we have done well over the last four years low risk footy, high completions, strangle them out of the game and let them capitulate as opposed to us beating them and thus under the radar. I admit I would never tip against the dogs but like someone said I would be worried about dragons than this game as we are a big game team and thrive in this situation. In Ennis make no mistake he is hurting not being picked in origin as anyone would be considering his form is better than any other 9 in the comp at the moment however we all know what happens when he tries to hard... Target the hell out of him and he will become a penalty machine

habibsta

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The only way we will win is if Cronulla play poorly which is a slight possibility given the tecent weather conditions.

On form the sharks should flog this diabolical rabble of a team.
Diabolically 5th two wins behind sharks get a grip buddy....

What would you call the team's below us ???

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
My apologies for the case of mistaken identity brother! My point is that Des runs a very structured framework. There is little to no spontaneous play. Players have a defined role that they don't deviate from. Michael Ennis was extremely consistent in his approach from Des' arrival. He left (at the age of 30?) and his style of play then changed. As a senior experienced rep player in his 30's, that simply doesn't happen. What happened it seems more than fair to surmise is that he was allowed to PLAY. He has a licence to play what is in front of him rather than passing to Tolman on the 4th ruck no matter what. Des is at fault for this, I have zero doubt about it. The issue at play is that the rest of the league have it figured out and we are stagnating as a result, THATS why I have issues with the guy. He can't change, has no plan B. He's out of ideas.
I agree. He has no plan b it's just use plan a and hope for the best. Like honestly if this was manly he would move heaven and earth to make a new plan. He is just with us for his pay check. Hope this game teaches him if we win or lose (which it won't) to shake things up a little.

Last edited:

habibsta

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I agree. He has no plan b it's just use plan a and hope for the best. Like honestly if this was manly he would move heaven and earth to make a new plan. He is just with us for his pay check. Hope this game teaches him (which it won't) to shake things up a little.
If we win??

Status
Not open for further replies.