Bulldogs v Sharks: Preview

Status
Not open for further replies.

pupmichelle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dogs only hope is to bombard and attack Feki as he is suspect in defense and is definitely weak under the high ball.

With the current conditions Maloney and Ennis kicking game will break the dogs

Dogs 10 - Sharks 24

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Dogs only hope is to bombard and attack Feki as he is suspect in defense and is definitely weak under the high ball.

With the current conditions Maloney and Ennis kicking game will break the dogs

Dogs 10 - Sharks 24
Very little faith what about Lichaaaaaaa the future haha

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lichaa was better at the Sharks than what he is at the Dogs. Ennis played like a robot

Ennis is better at the Sharks than what he was at the Dogs. Lichaa is playing like a robot
Yeah he was so robotic at the dogs that we made it to the GF against 1000 to 1 odds.
And Lichaa was so awesome at the sharks that they made the top 16 lmfao
Just admit you were wrongggggg

pupmichelle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah he was so robotic at the dogs that we made it to the GF against 1000 to 1 odds.
And Lichaa was so awesome at the sharks that they made the top 16 lmfao
Just admit you were wrongggggg
Do you think Ennis will make the GF with the Sharks? He is 0/1 at GF appearances at the Sharks.

Its like saying Ennis was the catalyst for the 50 point drubbing in game 3 last year while game 1 & 2 including game 1 2016 was only seperated by a few points with Farah at hooker? Is that a fair indication?

Our problem is supercoach. It is simple as that

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
This game means more to us than them so fingers crossed we win by pure determination
Ummm if they win they go to the top of the ladder, I'm sure it means more to them.

ouwet

Bulldogs 4 Life
Reaction score
Please guys no clapping for Michael Ennis before the game like the debacle last year at Belmore! We want the boys to be up for it and ruthless and so should the crowd... Clap him after the game by all means!! As soon as he got that ovation during the warm up last year I knew we were toast!

Last edited:

LCD

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Love when everyone says we cant win...means it time to throw the house on us.

chriso

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
All these people cutting their wrists saying we're a rabble and diabolical. Get a fucking grip. We win tonight, we are equal fourth with Brisbane. We lose. We stay 6th (Parra don't count in the 8 atm). Yeah we are close to the logjam, but most of those teams on 12 points have had a bye. I personally think des will really get the boys up for this one. The next two weeks imo will determine where we'll end up. If we can win tonight, beat dragons, we go into the bye with momentum, and puts us on 20 pts. Then after origin 2 we play the groncos. That's our chance to jump them, we'll get bmoz back, and we can start a charge towards the top 4!

Dogs to win tonight by 1!
Great post, fuck yeah im in, $100 on the dogs fuck it... Im even gonna head up from canberra tonight to enjoy the win !!!!!!

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Pre match interview with Des is so depressing, and I'm sure he made it clear no Ennis questions or he's walking , Mbye on the other hand was upfront and genuine .

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Sharks concede 3rd most errors in the league, Des ball might work in these conditions lol

yearofthedog

Kennel Established
Premium Member
Reaction score
For some reason I thought this game was at belmore

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Diabolically 5th two wins behind sharks get a grip buddy....

What would you call the team's below us ???
Garbage. I'm gripping good, let me know when to release.

Status
Not open for further replies.