• Roosters 13+

Votes: 9 15.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
Dogs 28-12, MOM James Graham, first tryscorer Perret.
I hope Graham scores in this one.. for the boys sake. A strawberry blond northern Englishman running round with no pants on isn't something I'd imagine they'd want to see lol

mauritian80

Waterboy
Reaction score
I hope Graham scores in this one.. for the boys sake. A strawberry blond northern Englishman running round with no pants on isn't something I'd imagine they'd want to see lol
lol spot on! It would be great to have him score his first try, i want to see how the bloke reacts! He doesnt get very excited when we score.

harks76

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Prince Harry seems to get around with his kit off ok

the Coyote

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Chooks had their big game last week in front of a home crowd. This time we have the home advantage and a loss to make up for.

We can expect them to throw caution to the wind, as they have nothing to lose. But, if we get the upper hand, they then have nothing to play for.

It all depends on how the game starts. If we're penalised out of the game anything could happen.

Totally agree…. the Chooks have played their grand final , which was last weeks final home game
to farewell Anasta and celebrate Mini’s 250th ….

They will most likely come out with a bit of enthusiasm , trying to finish on a good note, but if
we can get in front, or contain them , they will run out of steam and be thinking about Mad Monday…

The refs are so inconsistent ... we only managed 2 penalties against the Tig-pies , yet the same team conceeded
8 against the Chooks, who are on par with being the most penalised team as us...... so they were 4 times worse
this week than last ????

Ironhide07

In The Dog House
Reaction score
Totally agree…. the Chooks have played their grand final , which was last weeks final home game
to farewell Anasta and celebrate Mini’s 250th ….

They will most likely come out with a bit of enthusiasm , trying to finish on a good note, but if
we can get in front, or contain them , they will run out of steam and be thinking about Mad Monday…

The refs are so inconsistent ... we only managed 2 penalties against the Tig-pies , yet the same team conceeded
8 against the Chooks, who are on par with being the most penalised team as us...... so they were 4 times worse
this week than last ????
Interesting...

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Tuavasa shek to step mr wright out of his undies. If we dont put 2 or 3 early tries on them it will be a close game however if we score 2 or 3 in the first 20 mins it should be dogs by 30.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If we dont win the penalty count in this game we never will... Trust me. Jake friend, warea hargreaves and frank paul give penalties away for fun!

mearsey

panania raised
Reaction score
Think Brian Smith will get the chooks shifting the ball wide early and expect an air raid from Mitch Pierce , hoping Benny Barba , J Moz , Graham and co have blinders . Confidence and presentation in attack and some feeble defence have been wanting in previous weeks .
Dont kid yourselves it will be a tough game , but the blue and white should triumph

Tha DoggFather

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I reckon the jewsters will try to hurt us up the middle, then realise last week was a once off and then do nothing but bomb to Barba/Wright.

Dogs 32-6

Status
Not open for further replies.