• Roosters 13+

Votes: 9 15.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
I am expecting our boys to come out firing, one week before the finals and we should be out at a million miles an hour in this one. The Roosters are not playing for anything at the moment, Parra have guaranteed themselves the spoon and we are playing for the minor premiership + for the confidence of a comprehensive victory leading into the finals. Roosters can be little ****s and try their best to beat us, I hope we don't get into cruise mode if Sharks somehow upset the Storm tonight. We don't need to go into the finals with back to back loses, a few of our past wins haven't been very convincing, so one would hope an annihilation is on the cards here in our favour.

Dogs by 14, even though I hope its by more.

I blame last weeks loss on my incompetence not to create the usual thread haha :o

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
after last weeks loss and the form of the roosters this year im expecting the boys to get the job done comfortably.....dogs 13+

Ironhide07

In The Dog House
Reaction score
Aside from Anastas last game, they really don't have much to play for. For them to beat us it's going to take alot and with Parra wrapping up the spoon I can't see them up for this. They will throw the ball around abit and try and enjoy themselves but we wont give them the chance.

Us by 20

bckd

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I think I accidentally hit roosters 13+, was meant to be Bulldogs 13+. I think the boys will break out of their slumber and fire leading into the finals.

rogueflare

popeye
Reaction score
Aside from Anastas last game, they really don't have much to play for. For them to beat us it's going to take alot and with Parra wrapping up the spoon I can't see them up for this. They will throw the ball around abit and try and enjoy themselves but we wont give them the chance.

Us by 20
Mini's last game too, isn't it?

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
This one could go either way.

Roosters hammered the hapless Tigers on the weekend. They'll be ready for another win.

Dogs looked well and truly out of their depth last week, but will be keen NOT to reproduce the same performance.

What I'd like: To see Dogs hammer Roosters with a big scoreline.
What I think will happen: It'll be VERY close.
Who will win: I'd love to say Bulldogs, but if they repeat lsat weekend, or teams expose Wright, we could be in dire trouble.

Also lets not forget it's Sam Perrett vs his old club.

Ironhide07

In The Dog House
Reaction score
My gosh guys c'mon already. He has'nt been 'exposed', it was an off night he's girl was on the verge of popping. Teams have been kicking to Jono all year and trying to get behind him and been crap outta luck. He is solid and consistent.

H

Hodges

My gosh guys c'mon already. He has'nt been 'exposed', it was an off night he's girl was on the verge of popping. Teams have been kicking to Jono all year and trying to get behind him and been crap outta luck. He is solid and consistent.
exactly!!!

he has one bad game and everyone is acting like he is the worst defensive winger in the competition. RELAX MOTHER ****ERS

mearsey

panania raised
Reaction score
you know on paper we should smash them , but after watching ydays game if they get weight of possession , lopsided penalty count they can put some points on us , but I will be there cheering the boys on

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
you know on paper we should smash them , but after watching ydays game if they get weight of possession , lopsided penalty count they can put some points on us , but I will be there cheering the boys on
If the Roosters get weight of possession and a lopsided penalty count I call for the Dogs army to TAR and FEATHER the officials.

mccawsome

Waterboy
Reaction score
I think after the thrashing we got last week there will be a different side taking the field this week. Maybe just me but it seems to happen now and then with a quality side. They go into a game underestimating the opponents (or overestimating themselves) get flogged, come out the next week with a point to prove and destroy the poor b@stards they play next.

And again, it may just be me but I'm happy its the Roosters that will be on the end of it. Couldnt happen to a nicer side.:D

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
I think the Roosters will try to beat us out of spite, they tried to give it to us the first time around and we had to be pretty tough to knock em down.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think the Roosters will try to beat us out of spite, they tried to give it to us the first time around and we had to be pretty tough to knock em down.
It has already been suggested on the Chookpen Forum since this weekends game is the Roosters last for 2012 that their team should look to inflict as much damage to our guys as possible to ensure that the Bulldogs fail in the Finals race.

vietorious

pho-lawless
Reaction score
Dogs 26 - Roosters 14

FTS - Pritchard
LTS - Barba
MOM - Barba

Big_Dawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
exactly!!!

he has one bad game and everyone is acting like he is the worst defensive winger in the competition. RELAX MOTHER ****ERS
What winger is worse than him???

Status
Not open for further replies.