Votes: 9 15.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogzkill4eva

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
we will be ready for the game.

There is one good thing about a loss, you actually find out what the team is really struggling with and you fix it before the next game.

DOGGIES!!

MrDogzOfWar

Dogz At War!
Reaction score
I hope Sam Perrett will fire up against his old club and scores a hat-trick..

What I think, The Bulldogs will go all the way and Celebrate the Minor Premiership!!!

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
The most penalised team in the comp vs the 2nd most penalised team in the comp.

Talltimber

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I can see a flogging of the Roosters at the hands of a firing Bulldogs pack this week.
44-12.

That is all.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
I think I accidentally hit roosters 13+, was meant to be Bulldogs 13+. I think the boys will break out of their slumber and fire leading into the finals.
That explains one of the 6 so far for roosters 13+. So there is 5 trolls then.

Hard to predict the Roosters this year. They have screwed with my tipping comp success a bit. They were pretty good last week, but can often back that kind of game up with a 20 point loss.

Have the feeling Des will have them up for this game to put a fullstop on season proper, and give us momentum into the finals. Not to mention winning the MP. We obviously cant rely on Storm losing after tonight. They win when they shouldnt sometimes.

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
Now that we have so much to play for, you would hope we come out firing on Saturday. Also Stagg's last home game:(

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
The Chooks had their big game last week in front of a home crowd. This time we have the home advantage and a loss to make up for.

We can expect them to throw caution to the wind, as they have nothing to lose. But, if we get the upper hand, they then have nothing to play for.

It all depends on how the game starts. If we're penalised out of the game anything could happen.

Ironhide07

In The Dog House
Reaction score
The Chooks had their big game last week in front of a home crowd. This time we have the home advantage and a loss to make up for.

We can expect them to throw caution to the wind, as they have nothing to lose. But, if we get the upper hand, they then have nothing to play for.

It all depends on how the game starts. If we're penalised out of the game anything could happen.
This 100%

We always get penalised 'out of the game' but over come it and play 80 which see's us through. The chooks being the 2nd most penalised team this season, let's hope it's even or we can atleast win a penalty count lol

Blackys Dogs

Waterboy
Reaction score
I think Des will be watching the Manly game and because of the earlier games he can decide who he wants to play in week one. Or we will just go out and beat them by 40, just no injuries please

Status
Not open for further replies.