Bulldogs v Knights Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

bulldog_matt

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
You got big probz if your props are faster than your wingers..
And whos this Hodgo chuck him in the bin man
i have seen our wingers chased down by a front rower, but cant rember who? i think maybe nate myles chased down goodwin????

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I was hoping we'd see 50, so we could see mass changes next week.
LOL......you obviously still haven't learnt your lesson about Kevin Moore!!
We will come out with the same fairy's next week even if we lost by 100 today......as he can STILL see POSITIVES in what we done today!!!

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bulldogs need to find some fast players
What's wrong with Goodwin and Turner and Patten and Idris? Comon they are speedsters. Seriously the dogs always have had slow wingers and even centres. Look at the pace in the titans backline. We never seem to recruit well when it comes to wingers. And the worse thing is that there are no good wingers in NSW Cup. No pressure on our first grade wingers.

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
Pathetic in every aspect. Attack - horrible, Defence - horrible, Attitude - horrible
Jamal is the only one that can hold his head up

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Pathetic in every aspect. Attack - horrible, Defence - horrible, Attitude - horrible
Jamal is the only one that can hold his head up
Oh no no no no no no no

NOOOOOOOOOO

Idris are you really really going to say that? That human being is not a footy player, inbetween missing many tackles, going for stupid shoulder charges, bludging most of the game and failing in every aspect he did make one nice run.

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
Well that tells you how bad everyone else was mate. He was one of our best

YOUNGY

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I have supported the Bulldogs for a long while, and will continue to do so but todays performance was a disgusting rabble.

I dont know why the players couldnt have lifted themselves for the occasion today considering any chance of playing in the finals hinged on winning.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Well that tells you how bad everyone else was mate. He was one of our best
I still cannot believe the Knights first set after halftime, we just made 100m and then let them march the whole field to score a try. That was a disgrace.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
The Knights were hitting the line harder and showed more enthusiasm, its always the way that sides play their best games against the Doggies, its hard for us to stay determined every single week.

Pa-28

Bring back the BIFF!!!
Reaction score
Hodgo has to go, he is fast becoming the new Warburton of the forwards, no impact and making errors. Also laughing at all the people calling Gordon fat and lazy. He was the only bloke chasing down players when Idris missed about 40 tackles. Actually out-ran Turner too!!

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
From the kick off, the Dogs got the ball and it looked like we were in slow motion, no determined runs or aggression.
Then there was the defence, nobody moving up - it was like touch footy at times, embarassing
BK was horrendous

Pa-28

Bring back the BIFF!!!
Reaction score
Ennis would have to be right up there as the one of the games most over-rated players. I seriously rate Romelo over him in every aspect of footy. Ennis has had 2 good games this year after he copped crap after SOO, that is it!

Status
Not open for further replies.