Bulldogs v Knights Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Howsie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah I can't stand Ennis, never have and never will. We'll never win anything big with him at the club imo, just like no other team that's had him has.

=Sarah=

Long live MJ
Reaction score
I like Ennis actually.... the whole team is just sucking this year.

GTJOHN

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I cant believe the negativity here...yeah they Lost & in reality this was coming.. They knew they had no chance
and the bubble burst..I wish they showed some pride, but they didnt ..**** happens... People on here want to sack everyone after a loss
Everyone complaining about our slow players ( Goodwin & Turner) , these guys have been out there trying every week , yeah they arent quick , but they are safe..
Same people calling for these two to be sacked are praising idris as one of our best ??????...
Idris had a shocker, he should not be in the centres... If he concentrated on Footy instead of the Footy show crap, maybe he can work on some issues he has..
But im sick of Bulldog supporters calling for everyones head after a loss... yeah piss poor effort , but all teams have these , bad year..yeah all teams have these as well..
I just hope the boys fire up for the remainder of the games and restore pride in our jersey.. and please stop bagging all the players...
Barba has scored more tries than our whole team just about & yet people want his head...fark give the young bloke a chance !!!!

Sherwin_7

Shifty Sherwin
Reaction score
It was a very depressing loss. Just like all our losses this year. I just had this slight ounce of confidence that we would beat newcastle to keep our run alive. It just wasnt our year.

Bring on 2011.

Status
Not open for further replies.