BULLDOGS TRIO TO TAKE OVER FROM COACH DES HASLER IN 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magilla

Kennel Established
Reaction score
No ffs!!!!!

You don't know what was in the agreements and I guarantee you that there would be a clause that if you were sacked for not meeting your kpis you'd get less than the full value of the contract

DES AND HIS MANAGER WOULD HAVE KNOWN WHAT THEY WERE GETTING THEMSELVES INTO FFS!!!!!
Dribble

Magilla

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Manly fans forget that Des had a contract with Manly for 2012 but let him go because he signed as our coach for 2013. We had every right to approach him for 2013. It's not our fault that their board terminated the contract early. Did Manly pay him compensation for breaking that contract?
At last a factually correct and sensible comment

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Farrkkk me are you serious. Dib had a choice....he didnt have to sign him in April.......
Thats just stupid. "He had no choice" relates to after the fact. If you cant see this then.................whatever.
Everyone is a genius with hindsight.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
BS ..... the alternative was to react properly in April and to wait rather than overreacting and sign him up. It was a dumb move by the club in April. If they thought it through properly they would have waited. They overreacted shot their mouths off ... thus the current problem.
Normally we seem to agree, but now you have quoted two of my posts claiming bs, when in actual fact both times me posts related to hindsight. Both you and dib had no idea in april how the season would go, so stop acting as though he should have. Sure he made the wrong choice in april, but you are preaching utter bullshit if you think he made the wrong decision to sack him.

seven07

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The minute the club anounced the 2 year extension it has automatically become a binding contract, I don't know dibshit got his law degree from but obviously it wasn't from here, the minute dib said there would be no further comments he indirectly means he is gone, if this idiot gets voted back in that will do me, if the buck stops with him then take your buck and buck out of Belmore for good you worthless turd.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
The minute the club anounced the 2 year extension it has automatically become a binding contract, I don't know dibshit got his law degree from but obviously it wasn't from here, the minute dib said there would be no further comments he indirectly means he is gone, if this idiot gets voted back in that will do me, if the buck stops with him then take your buck and buck out of Belmore for good you worthless turd.
The same "worthless turd" who has worked tirelessly to turn things around and work two jobs because Castle couldn't do hers. But sure.. draw and quarter him.

An MOU (Memorandum of Understanding) or HOA (Heads of Agreement) are only an intention to sign/contract, not an actual contract. In the MOUs case, a collective intention of what will be offered in a contract. Neither are contacts in themselves and both are non legally binding in any court of Australia.

If the presser mentioned that both parties have signed a contract to extend, then that can be taken as verbatim as an inference in court.

BUT if the presser mentioned they have "come to agreement" or anything about an "agreement", then it can only be taken as much as an MOU / HOA being made between parties.

Dib isn't a lawyer, but our club would work with the best.

This was what was said:
http://www.bulldogs.com.au/news/2017/04/03/hasler_extends_contr.html

That might have the club in some trouble because "surprise" "surprise" Castle shot her mouth off making a big song and dance over the signing (and would have approved it to be announced) making herself seem like the saviour of the club.

That statement is going to be hard to refute, but it will entirely depend on what's in the contract, and when it starts.

If it's an extension, it's entirely possible that it will extend only after completion of existing contract. If they terminated his current contract, the extension would not be relevant because the initial contact us no longer valid through termination.

I bet that's the angle the dogs play.

N

Natboy

Raelene was just Dib’s puppet similar to how Kristina Kenneally was Eddie Obeid’s. He made all of the calls and loves the power

Status
Not open for further replies.