BULLDOGS TRIO TO TAKE OVER FROM COACH DES HASLER IN 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrBulldog

Waterboy
Reaction score
Des should give a refund. The amount of money he got but also spent is well above normal. He should just move on. I guess we did to him what he did to manly. Sucks but too bad considering he had every opportunity to change things this year. Also how much money was not made by the club this yr due to low crowd numbers, merch sales etc. again we should get a refund.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Not as much of a disgrace as it is giving Tolman and Eastwood those ridiculous contracts
Yeah it is. It's a scum bag move. And tbh Dib looks like he's the one that signs off on everything so he was apart of that too lol.

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
That trio is just about perfect. Potter was a former good fullback, and will teach our players how to play fullback. Dymock is a very good organiser and the players respect him.
Pay will bring back the starch that has been missing for over 6 years. He gets on with the other two and it will be a win win situation.
If former Bulldog Steve Price takes the Football Manager position, I think it is a sign of the stars aligning.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It's un-Australian to accept $1M+ a year and not provide the single thing you were employed to do.
And to quote myself.... the worst thing is he was happy to rob us for another few years.

x-factor

Y.N.W.A
Reaction score
Business is business

Well done to the club if they have the slightest chance to screw him out of money he doesn’t deserve.

Pathetic reading some of the comments

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I dislike des as much as the next bloke but we need to pay him what hes owed and move on so that this doesnt tarnish the club more than it already has all these cock smokers in the media are doing their level best to turn this into another bulldogs beat down

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Potter isn't a coach. He failed at the Tigers.

Then again... we are talking about the Tigers. Hmmm...

Superuber

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
thats lowest of the low mate, may be it is just me.

but a mans word is bigger than frigging contract.

dib promised him 2 years over 1 million a year, he fucked up, he / club gotta pay Des.

Dib needs to fall on his sword , pay des and fuck off!
I'm sure Des promised the board plenty in exchange for what he wanted. In return Des achieved shit so as they say "Payback's a bitch".

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Read an article last night linking Steve Price to Football Manager.....was on FB though lol

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Read an article last night linking Steve Price to Football Manager.....was on FB though lol
I would be happy to welcome back Kevin Moore as the football manager. Not only did he build the 12 team single handedly (from which Hasler benifitted greatly from) he rebuilt the club twice (09 & 12) with quality signings.

For mine he almost never made a dud call in terms of player retention and recruitment. Compare that to Hasler and cleal who seemed to be trying their best to keep talent away.

Say what you want about his coaching ability but without Moore I doubt des would have gone anywhere near the top of the table in 12 had he assembled the roster himself.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
I would be happy to welcome back Kevin Moore as the football manager. Not only did he build the 12 team single handedly (from which Hasler benifitted greatly from) he rebuilt the club twice (09 & 12) with quality signings.

For mine he almost never made a dud call in terms of player retention and recruitment. Compare that to Hasler and cleal who seemed to be trying their best to keep talent away.

Say what you want about his coaching ability but without Moore I doubt des would have gone anywhere near the top of the table in 12 had he assembled the roster himself.
I consider Des a complete flop as a coach and a myth. He obviously just lucked out at Manly with the crop of players at that time.

Typical dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fuck des. After last year when we got smacked by the panthers in the semi everybody knew change was needed. Change was promised and it clearly didnt happen.
Shouldnt have been resigned him obviously but he doesnt deserve to walk away with a cent.
I mentioned in another post that he gives 2 fucks about us and it shows when he is sitting in the coaches box all zombie like.
Also, i know its harsh but i dont give a fuck about a guy losing his job when he owns mansions, lives on the northern beaches and earns millions per year....
NO SYMPATHY FROM 99% OF US
FUCK HIM

ThePedigree

Blue Ribbon
Reaction score
Sounds good to me. Also sounds like Dib is trying to save his bacon by giving us what we want in spades. I say sign the trio and fk Dib off!

Status
Not open for further replies.