Segyaro
Liddle
Baptiste
Rein
All would be an upgrade on what we have now

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
There seems to be no resolution on Robson.

What is he doing?

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
There seems to be no resolution on Robson.

What is he doing?
Seems to have signed with Nth Qld although there is no confirmation. Assuming he and now Brailey are off the market that means the targets should be Grant and/or Tevega. Tevega can also play lock and would be a great signing. He's still only 23 or 24 too I think.

Dogsville

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Seems to have signed with Nth Qld although there is no confirmation. Assuming he and now Brailey are off the market that means the targets should be Grant and/or Tevega. Tevega can also play lock and would be a great signing. He's still only 23 or 24 too I think.
Tevega is playing lock against the Knights today. Be interesting to see how he goes. He would be a handy signing.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Honestly I think Liddle would be a decent option, Hes a threat when running off dummy half

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Honestly I think Liddle would be a decent option, Hes a threat when running off dummy half
He'd be a decent backup plan. With the Tigers benching Farah half the game sometimes recently, it seems the Tigers are preparing for Liddle to take over though...

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Tevega is playing lock against the Knights today. Be interesting to see how he goes. He would be a handy signing.
He plays at lock every game lol

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He plays at lock every game lol
Yeah but he only started last week for the first time all season. Plus he plays about 10-15 minutes of hooker most games because mad scientist Kearney loves to play three hookers for some reason. I can see him re-signing with NZ...

The thought of getting him is probably wishful thinking but he's an underrated player and wont want to come off the bench forever.

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
the big question now is will we have a new hooker or be stuck with what we already have, our options are running out

Cosmo24

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It will be the end of me. How can u support a board or club that would do that shit again.
Hopefully you meant the end of you as a supporter haha. I’d probably join you too if that happens

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
how many players have the board met with at belmore for secret meetings and how many have said no, doesn't look like much is happening or if it has its all failed