Bulldogs to make bid for foran...

Status
Not open for further replies.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I'm actually on a family holiday but checking TK sparingly for Foran updates [emoji23]

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Completely agree with you and hope like hell you are on the money tonee. The people not wanting him seriously underestimate how good he is and what a difference he would make for us.
And the people wanting him are seriously not taking seriouly enough how F@#CKED UP he is.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
And the people wanting him are seriously not taking seriouly enough how F@#CKED UP he is.
He may be, but what do we have to lose while we are coached by Des? without Foran, next year will be the same as this year and the year after that if we still have Des.

Novocastrian

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anyone who has sources have any genuine updates? Can see this foran situation a long and drawn out one due to nrl having to give the green light. Althoigh surely they would allow it to happen so hes ready for pre season for whoever he signs with

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Does anyone who has sources have any genuine updates? Can see this foran situation a long and drawn out one due to nrl having to give the green light. Althoigh surely they would allow it to happen so hes ready for pre season for whoever he signs with
I said this a month ago about Foran to the dogs as far as I know his coming nothing has changed .

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He may be, but what do we have to lose while we are coached by Des? without Foran, next year will be the same as this year and the year after that if we still have Des.
He walks away with a million of our dollars after 3 games and leaves us without a halfback and the 5 players we needed to sack to get him under the cap.

That would be a great imitation of both the Bunnies & Parra

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He walks away with a million of our dollars after 3 games and leaves us without a halfback and the 5 players we needed to sack to get him under the cap.
After 3 games he wouldn't get a million $$$ if he left.

OH wait, Hopoate has a I don't play Sundays clause in his contract, so anything is possible.

chriso

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I said it a mth ago, he wont end up here and nothing has changed

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
After 3 games he wouldn't get a million $$$ if he left.

OH wait, Hopoate has a I don't play Sundays clause in his contract, so anything is possible.
Exactly.

And Foran walk away with a lot of money from Parra. Maybe feathering his bed before being done for match fixing?

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

That would be a great imitation of both the Bunnies & Parra
I'm willing to take the risk, next year we'll be fielding the weakest team we've had under Des.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm willing to take the risk, next year we'll be fielding the weakest team we've had under Des.
2013 was the weakest where surprise sam perret killed it at fullback.

I am having a feeling we will be surprised next year again

Malla

Reaction score

Fuck that, I'm all for a shit year to see the end of Des.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Fuck that, I'm all for a shit year to see the end of Des.

well put it this way, either i want a premiership or a bottom 2nd position so we get the imposter changed.

anything in the middle or making top 8 is just gonna make it 5 in a row.

Malla

Reaction score
well put it this way, either i want a premiership or a bottom 2nd position so we get the imposter changed.

anything in the middle or making top 8 is just gonna make it 5 in a row.
I know. Last thing I was is another mediocre top 8 finish and the bullshit from our CEO calling it a successful season lol

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

You're thinking of 2014, we still had barba in 2013. Our side was still stronger in 2014 then it will be next year. We had Ennis, Finocane, Pritchard also Lafai was in rare form and reynolds and hodko was a better combo then reynolds and mbye.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
You're thinking of 2014, we still had barba in 2013. Our side was still stronger in 2014 then it will be next year. We had Ennis, Finocane, Pritchard also Lafai was in rare form and reynolds and hodko was a better combo then reynolds and mbye.

no but wasnt rat boy in rehab or some shit in 2013 and only paid handfull of games?

Status
Not open for further replies.