Bulldogs to make bid for foran...

Status
Not open for further replies.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Did anybody else here that?

Weidler just broke it live that the dogs will make a formal bid to Foran 2mrw... Sounded like he was basically coming to the dogs but everybody is waiting to formally make a decision until the probe into match fixing allegations are finished.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Did anybody else here that?

Weidler just broke the dogs will make a formal bid to Foran 2mrw... Sounded like he was basically coming to the dogs but everybody is waiting to formally make a decision until the probe into match fixing allegations are finished.
He has all but with the Warriors...? Nrl signing off

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Wow if that is true it looks like it's all or nothing now. This is a massive risk, who is to say he won't meltdown again, pack up and leave. Parramatta rolled out the red carpet for him with a record deal + Brad Arthur was coaching.

Foran is a huge risk with his problems and if he flops under Des like T-rekt, I think that would spell the end of Des' career at our club

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Wow if that is true it looks like it's all or nothing now. This is a massive risk, who is to say he won't meltdown again, pack up and leave. Parramatta rolled out the red carpet for him with a record deal + Brad Arthur was coaching.

Foran is a huge risk with his problems and if he flops under Des like T-rekt, I think that would spell the end of Des' career at our club
I think Des knows it... His all in!

WPN32R

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Its more or less a gamble could work both ways but under desmond he should be ok

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score
Let's see what happens. I've heard from someone following the story that a players and 2 former players and a journo may all be brought undone by this investigation.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Strikes what?
Sorry mate I missed his post did he say he's signing or just in talks?
sorry , he private messaged me and others this morning that foran will be with dogs next year and i didnt believe him, cos Warriors and him were done deal.

sorry too69u , it is out in the open so no point keeping a secret :D

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
sorry , he private messaged me and others this morning that foran will be with dogs next year and i didnt believe him, cos Warriors and him were done deal.

Lol his not here yet!!!!
But I also said that he will be at the dogs next year why didn't you belive me;)

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

too69u has been generally on the money but didn't he say Rona wasnt going to union?

Status
Not open for further replies.