Bulldogs to make bid for foran...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
I agree raelene would probably be the worst signing I'm doggies history. She has no background in footy and has no idea when it comes to anything football. It all starts with her but let's be real here... Imagine Bulldogs the family club sacking her lol that would drive the media crazy
I don't give a shit about the media, they slag us every chance they get anyhow.

I'd rather them slag us because we sacked a women, then 15 other clubs benefit because our CEO is taking us backwards and rates our on field success as 1/3...

I don't mean it as no women can run a club. Not at all. I'm sure plenty could. There have been how many men that haven't been able to? Not a sexist comment. Just basing it on facts, comments shes made and the reality we are now in.

If she lands Foran then I'll eat my words and hope that she is focused on seeing us succeed on field.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Foran's a Knob.
He can be a knob as long as he plays for us and does what he always has and been a dominate half.

We will all suck his knob if he has a hand in winning us a title.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If the rumors are true of Des walking out our chances of landing Foran are pretty much dead in the water.

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Theres no need to sack Castle. Just move her into a Corporate position where she can concentrate on finance and membership.
Just get her away from the team.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I notice recent media reports have dropped the reference to Canterbury as a possible destination?

Novocastrian

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I notice recent media reports have dropped the reference to Canterbury as a possible destination?
Must of been all a media beat up. Pisses me off, had my hopes up that we would finally have a dominent half. Nothing to look forward to next year now. Even if the game plan changes we dont have a top shelf half to mix it with teams with jt cronk and so on.
Wheres that Cabbi bloke? He used to be on this forum with good mail, maybe he has something for us

Barba's Barber

puppy power
Reaction score
Am I the only one who thinks Mitchell Pierce would be a better option?
Was he still off contract this year?
I know it would come with a shit storm of jokes & meme's etc but his experience and leadership would be more beneficial right now.
Foran just doesn't seem like our answer

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Well that escalated pretty quickly didn't it

zappa

Punk in Drublic
Reaction score
For what it's worth - Fox Sports saying Dragons have dropped out - between Warriors and Dogs. Not that I ever thought the Dragons were a potential destination.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
So why do we need Foran? Well the answer is simple.

Currently we play through the forwards with everything. The reason we do this is because we don't have a halves player who can organise and take control. As such Des reworked us so that all play revolved around the forwards taking the ball to the line.

With Foran, that all changes as he CAN organise and control a side.

Hodko could organise a little, but was always injured.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score

Currently we play through the forwards with everything. The reason we do this is because we don't have a halves player who can organise and take control. As such Des reworked us so that all play revolved around the forwards taking the ball to the line.

Des built the squad ffs, this is the shittest excuse ever.

dhoo8450

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know it would come with a shit storm of jokes & meme's etc but his experience and leadership would be more beneficial right now.
Agree 100%.. pierce would be much more valuable to our team IMO. Can't see it happening though.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Dragons are out of the race, so its bulldogs,warriors and even possibly souths hunting his signature.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Pearce would wanna get inside Bella though.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Yeh it wasn't just speculation Dragons recruitment manager or whatever said nope they aren't after him, Mary just said who wouldn't be interested in Foran etc.

Can't seriously see Souths as an option.

Cmon DOGS FFS. Give us something to cheer about for 2017 and some restore some fucking pride in your powers to be.

Warriors signed RTS & Luke while we fucking sign QLD cup kids FFS.

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I reckon the Souths are in the race, is bullshit.
They have Inglis, Sammy Boyle on $1 million+ contracts. They have Farah coming on a 2yr deal whereby his first year is on peanuts but I bet he would be asking at least $600K in his 2nd year. They have Reynolds on at least $650K. Nearly half of the salary cap is on 4 players...what about the other Burgess boys, Johnston and 20 players.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score

Exactly. We have 2 running halves and no organiser. Probably a lot of the reason we look disorganised in attack. We are stuffed if mbye is halfback next year, unless he gets a skills transplant in the offseason. Dont want him out of the side at all, just not at half. We dont really have an internal option so will need to buy a half.

Status
Not open for further replies.