Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
1. Lolohea
7. Foran
9. Damien cook

Our 3 signings. We will be over the cap if we don't get good deals on these players

Foran 800k. He's gonna want that much or even more

Cook 300k. He is worth more imo

Lolohea 300k. But knowing our recruitment team we will sign him for 600k
More like knowing our recruitment team we won't get any...

silverelvis69

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Ya reckon? I don't. I think he's a one dimensional coach, who is out of touch with the modern game. No smart coach worth his salt would have let T-rex play 60 - 70 minutes a game for 3 years doing hardly anything. That alone was mind boggling.
Here here!
Not to be benched not ebven once- full 80 min .
The lazy x eyed been smashed in the head too many times

Reactions: jof

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I don't think we can afford to not have four forwards on the bench given the stamina issues displayed this year.
Trainer needs to get them all to bench press Kasiano over the offseason

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
We should never try and get this fuckwitt again btw. We have tried 3 times and 3 times he has knocked us back.
We have???

He was considering it when Des moved and came over to us, but decided to stay with Manly and form a combination with DCE.

That's the only time the club have tried to get him over.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Didn't we go for him when he signed with the Eels...

If we miss him this time it is three. Surely the useless pricks get him third time lucky...

After missing him two other times wouldn't you put it all out on the table rather then farking risk miss again by being slow off the mark or letting the Warriors get the shit sorted while we fist our ass...

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The latest is
We will sign him ......
U guessed it
Tomorrow

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Didn't we go for him when he signed with the Eels...

If we miss him this time it is three. Surely the useless pricks get him third time lucky...

After missing him two other times wouldn't you put it all out on the table rather then farking risk miss again by being slow off the mark or letting the Warriors get the shit sorted while we fist our ass...
I don't believe so.. I was reading an article yesterday (damned if I can find it again), where Foran admitted he only knocked us back the once and that was to play alongside DCE.

The latest is
We will sign him ......
U guessed it
Tomorrow
On the verge of an imminent signing??

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Foran should be deregistered from the NRL.

We will see how good of a mate Hayson is

He seems to be a good mate to certain parties. According to the man himself ( Hayson) he admits shouting freebies to NRL players and jockeys at his brothel but STILL denies any connection to match fixing and illegal betting on NRL games.

http://www.sportsfan.com.au/hayson-gave-players-brothel-freebies/tabid/91/newsid/211022/default.aspx

Controversial gambling figure Eddie Hayson has revealed he provided free sex to rugby league players at a brothel he owned but continues to staunchly deny any involvement in alleged NRL match fixing.

Hayson spent nearly an hour at an extraordinary press conference in Sydney on Thursday addressing allegations surrounding three NRL matches at the centre of a NSW police strike force probe and his friendships with players.

The high-stakes punter divulged that players, police officers and judges were among the clientele at the Sydney brothel he used to own, Stiletto.

He said he offered footballers and jockeys free sex to promote his business because "word of mouth is a very powerful tool".

He denied doing so to gain leverage in order to make money on NRL games, claiming "inside information doesn't really exist in rugby league".

During the press conference called for him by celebrity agent Max Markson, he lashed out at the media's "lies" and claimed his name had been erroneously used to "embellish" a fictitious underworld fix that a bikie then told to police.

"I have never fixed a match in my life, never," Hayson reiterated.

"I have never bribed a player or even attempted to interfere with the result of an NRL match or any other sport."

Hayson admitted attempting to place $30,000 into the Ladbrokes betting account of good friend Kieran Foran, from whom he said he would steer clear if it allowed the troubled ex-Parramatta skipper to rekindle his career.

Hayson said he tried to put the money into Foran's account for his own use, and said it was not unusual for people to use others' betting accounts.

Dozens of players, officials and others are expected to be interviewed by Strike Force Nuralda over the alleged match fixing in the coming months.

Reports in June linked Hayson to two 2015 Manly games, one against South Sydney and the other against Parramatta, to investigations.

Hayson was adamant he "didn't place one dollar" on either match.

"Nobody on my behalf, no commissioning agent," he said.

"They've investigated the games thoroughly already."

He acknowledged "maybe one or two people" had placed bets on his behalf on a third match under police scrutiny, between the Sea Eagles and Parramatta this season, but said he couldn't recall the total amount.

An $18,000 bet was reportedly placed on the Eels winning by five points or more, from which some of the proceeds reportedly ended up in the accounts of Foran and his brother Liam.

"He didn't benefit from a bet," said Hayson, who added there was no money trail from the bet.

"His brother put $2000 in his account three weeks later."

Hayson said he gave cash payments to people all the time because he's "a very generous person".

He estimated the most he has bet on a Parramatta game this year was in the vicinity of $100,000 or $200,000, but he had not put money on the Eels for around two months.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
He seems to be a good mate to certain parties. According to the man himself ( Hayson) he admits shouting freebies to NRL players and jockeys at his brothel but STILL denies any connection to match fixing and illegal betting on NRL games.

http://www.sportsfan.com.au/hayson-gave-players-brothel-freebies/tabid/91/newsid/211022/default.aspx

Controversial gambling figure Eddie Hayson has revealed he provided free sex to rugby league players at a brothel he owned but continues to staunchly deny any involvement in alleged NRL match fixing.

Hayson spent nearly an hour at an extraordinary press conference in Sydney on Thursday addressing allegations surrounding three NRL matches at the centre of a NSW police strike force probe and his friendships with players.

The high-stakes punter divulged that players, police officers and judges were among the clientele at the Sydney brothel he used to own, Stiletto.

He said he offered footballers and jockeys free sex to promote his business because "word of mouth is a very powerful tool".

He denied doing so to gain leverage in order to make money on NRL games, claiming "inside information doesn't really exist in rugby league".

During the press conference called for him by celebrity agent Max Markson, he lashed out at the media's "lies" and claimed his name had been erroneously used to "embellish" a fictitious underworld fix that a bikie then told to police.

"I have never bribed a player or even attempted to interfere with the result of an NRL match or any other sport."

Hayson admitted attempting to place $30,000 into the Ladbrokes betting account of good friend Kieran Foran, from whom he said he would steer clear if it allowed the troubled ex-Parramatta skipper to rekindle his career.

Hayson said he tried to put the money into Foran's account for his own use, and said it was not unusual for people to use others' betting accounts.

Dozens of players, officials and others are expected to be interviewed by Strike Force Nuralda over the alleged match fixing in the coming months.

Reports in June linked Hayson to two 2015 Manly games, one against South Sydney and the other against Parramatta, to investigations.

He acknowledged "maybe one or two people" had placed bets on his behalf on a third match under police scrutiny, between the Sea Eagles and Parramatta this season, but said he couldn't recall the total amount.

An $18,000 bet was reportedly placed on the Eels winning by five points or more, from which some of the proceeds reportedly ended up in the accounts of Foran and his brother Liam.

"He didn't benefit from a bet," said Hayson, who added there was no money trail from the bet.

Hayson said he gave cash payments to people all the time because he's "a very generous person".

He estimated the most he has bet on a Parramatta game this year was in the vicinity of $100,000 or $200,000, but he had not put money on the Eels for around two months.

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Lol this whole situation is déjà vu from 2013 when Hoffman was a "done deal" and then hoppa was a "done deal". Man, some people got egg on their faces after that. Can't help but think there will be a similar result this time

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score

If he signs for the Warriors he's a match fixing cheat but if he signs for us he's innocent of everything haha. In all seriousness I don't think much will come of the match fixing investigation it's very hard to get evidence and if charges were going to get laid I think we would have seen it by now.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol this whole situation is déjà vu from 2013 when Hoffman was a "done deal" and then hoppa was a "done deal". Man, some people got egg on their faces after that. Can't help but think there will be a similar result this time

in this case I think the said player is not signing any where in NRL.

Status
Not open for further replies.