Bulldogs To Live Stream Steve Folkes Funeral Service

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
1400 on Live Stream now. Ten News covering some of it tonight on news.

Pricey was REALLY struggling to keep it together :(

Hope there's a typo in service program. They have the final procession song as "Better Man - Pearl Jam".. a track about an abusive relationship and in no way fitting lyrically to a tribute/funeral.
Does it really matter in this instance? Its obviously a song that had some impact on him.........

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Arrrgggh right in the feels :( ... my eyes are leaking after that tribute ...

Willie Mason is in the crowd... just spotted him.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
That was absolutely beautiful. So many great times shared and a good insight into just who Folksey was. Tissue box has been getting a good workout...Farewell from one grateful fan who loved the way you played the game and lived your life....Rest well Precious....

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Beautiful service.

Farewell coach

Reactions: DT

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Service was perfect. A fitting way to send off a club legend.

Not sure if over there but in NW Sydney the rain has just started to come down.

So many good times shared it seems, and so many turning out to pay their respects both online, and in person.

Lets do it for Folkesy Dogs...

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great service
May he rest in piece ,a true bulldogs legend
Steve has passed away way too early
A very emotional afternoon

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
Pity they aren't streaming the wake, it's always the best part.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
As I write this, I am feeling quite emotional. Remembering my dad and all those that went before me. Folksie I watched you as a kid playing for the greatest team of all. Rest in peace, God bless and thanks for the memories :disrelieved::sleepy:

Dear Father,

As we say farewell to our loved ones we entrust them into your care. We pray for happiness and joy to be ahead of them, for wisdom and guidance to be beside them, and for grace and truth to be behind them, pushing them onwards into your goodness. We know that you will always love and protect them, wherever they go.

Amen.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
As I write this, I am feeling quite emotional. Remembering my dad and all those that went before me. Folksie I watched you as a kid playing for the greatest team of all. Rest in peace, God bless and thanks for the memories :disrelieved::sleepy:

Dear Father,

As we say farewell to our loved ones we entrust them into your care. We pray for happiness and joy to be ahead of them, for wisdom and guidance to be beside them, and for grace and truth to be behind them, pushing them onwards into your goodness. We know that you will always love and protect them, wherever they go.

Amen.
Amen. Beautiful Prayer!

NallaC

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Had the privilege of being coached by Steve . Knew his family as well.

Sad time for all involved. His legend will go on . People like Steve don't get forgotten they get remembered for all that they did and how they played.

Proud to a bulldog today. The club did well with one of our own.

Status
Not open for further replies.