Bulldogs To Live Stream Steve Folkes Funeral Service

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
The Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs will live stream tomorrow's Funeral Service for Steve Folkes through their website at www.bulldogs.com.au

With a large number of people who wished to attend being unable to, or Interstate, the club will stream the Service live starting at 3pm, in order to give people a chance to pay their respects.

To watch the service just go to the website and click on the live stream article.

https://www.bulldogs.com.au/news/2018/032/04/bulldogs-to-live-stream-steve-folkes-funeral-service/

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Great work by the club... I gotta admit if they can fine tune a few things on the site, I'm starting to like the direction things are going.

Or is this all NRL.com organised?

Haza

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Anyone got any idea how long the service will take?

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Great work by the club... I gotta admit if they can fine tune a few things on the site, I'm starting to like the direction things are going.

Or is this all NRL.com organised?
Mate, you've been pretty negative about the club in the past and some of it was warranted no doubt, so really good to see you giving credit where/when it's due...

I think this is a very nice touch for the club, as it gives the regional fans a chance of being part of Folkesy's farewell.

Let's not lay the boot in about the technology either, I'm sure they'll be doing their best to help us get access.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
hopefully i can watch it when i get home from work but im still thinking about making a cardboard cutout of me so that i can put it at work and i can sneak out early to go to belmore, i really loved folkes ffs, my mum even called me to tell me the news because she knew how much i liked him

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Mate, you've been pretty negative about the club in the past and some of it was warranted no doubt, so really good to see you giving credit where/when it's due...

I think this is a very nice touch for the club, as it gives the regional fans a chance of being part of Folkesy's farewell.

Let's not lay the boot in about the technology either, I'm sure they'll be doing their best to help us get access.
Who knows might be a positive sign. Don't want to go off too early :D

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Wow, after not looking after the fans too well over the last few years what a great gesture by the club.

A legend of the club and the game of rugby league to be laid to rest tomorrow and at least even though I can't be there in person I will be in spirit and will watch the live stream.Don't often have a drink but will certainly raise a glass to the man

Sword

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’m assuming the 30 man squad are going?.What an awfully difficult day for the family. Him being 59, I’m guessing his kids are quite young still

berries62

Waterboy
Reaction score
hopefully i can watch it when i get home from work but im still thinking about making a cardboard cutout of me so that i can put it at work and i can sneak out early to go to belmore, i really loved folkes ffs, my mum even called me to tell me the news because she knew how much i liked him
My Mum did too Rod, and I'm not that much younger than folksy, god bless 'em

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I’m assuming the 30 man squad are going?.What an awfully difficult day for the family. Him being 59, I’m guessing his kids are quite young still
I think his daughter, Hayley has kids & Daniel is grown too.

I am still stunned that he has been taken so early - it's just not right!

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
My boss just gave me approval to attend this. What do you guys think my best bet is getting to this from North Parra? Can leave around 2.

Papa Emeritus

Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I am not rich! estimated $43-55 each way.

I was thinking of driving to a station on that line, like Reagents Park just not sure of which one is likely to have some parking.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I am not rich! estimated $43-55 each way.

I was thinking of driving to a station on that line, like Reagents Park just not sure of which one is likely to have some parking.
Parra to Belmore is about a 40 using a train if you can't work out anything else.

Papa Emeritus

Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Parra to Belmore is about a 40 using a train if you can't work out anything else.
Cool I might just uber it to parra and do that to save myself trying to park in this shit city.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Im just driving.
Any other way is a ****, from my area.

Papa Emeritus

Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Im just driving.
Any other way is a ****, from my area.
Where will you park? I'm scared to try but driving would cut my travel time in half.

Status
Not open for further replies.