Status
Not open for further replies.

Karat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You for got 74 miss tackles, slaps and misreads in defence
74 missed tackles????

LOL..you are kidding right???

the kid is a gun, and I would more that happy to have him and Morris as centres next year

JPC_DOGS

wineboy
Reaction score
Please. If Greenberg wanted to keep him, he wouldve. Strange decision by Idris as Bennett with Newcastle seems the better option. Oh well chasing the $$$. Dumb kid thinks he will be a movie star and being led by a crook manager. what do u expect? Anyway, big wraps on Timeto so good replacement imo.

adamski007

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Lafai is already more consistant than Idris has ever been - this kid is the one we need to hang on to

DOGGOD

Blue Guru
Reaction score
Which centre got the best of him? Not Farrell, SKD, Champion, or Gasnier exploited his freshness.

I can agree he has missed some tackles and his tackling technique isn't quite right. But no miss tackle he has made has cost us anything.

Take into account he is 19 and came straight from 20's to NRL, he is going to be good.
I agree that he WILL BE GOOD but I just think we need a centre

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
Not disappointed that jamal is leaving... he is not worth the $400k he is asking for... he can enjoy his tv show up at the GC

Now i wonder if we can throw some money at Matt Duffy

The Greatest

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Please. If Greenberg wanted to keep him, he wouldve. Strange decision by Idris as Bennett with Newcastle seems the better option. Oh well chasing the $$$. Dumb kid thinks he will be a movie star and being led by a crook manager. what do u expect? Anyway, big wraps on Timeto so good replacement imo.
From what I am hearing, Bennett didn't want him at New Castle... The number 1 coach doesn't rate Idris....That should say something

ouwet

Bulldogs 4 Life
Reaction score
Our style of coaching and play does not suit Idris.

I bet he will do fine at the Titans.
What style is that? They can barely score a try!!

Idris will be the weak link in that team defensively...

CBDog

In the Zone
Reaction score
Game plan against GC next year. RUN AT TURNSTILE IDRIS!!
I can see it now if we get get Graham next year. 1st game against Titans - "Run at me Idris you F......g soft Cooont!!"

Dogzkill4eva

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Titans set to reveal Idris signing

Gold Coast are set to announce the signing of rampaging Canterbury centre Jamal Idris to a lucrative three-year NRL deal on Tuesday afternoon.

The Titans have called a 1pm (AEST) press conference for a "special announcement", where it is believed they will reveal they have won the race for Idris' prized signature.

The 20-year-old had also been weighing up offers from the Bulldogs and cashed up-Newcastle, who on Tuesday announced they had snared supercoach Wayne Bennett on a four-year deal.

The Titans offer, believed to be in the region of $1 million, also includes plans for television program starring Idris.

http://nrl.com/titans-set-to-reveal-idris-signing/tabid/10874/newsid/62232/default.aspx

ByRd

DOGGIE ARMY
Reaction score
Good luck to him, i would rather use that cash to sign Graham who will be a star and can lead our pack into the future, also with the emergence of Lafai, we have an exciting replacement.

terrylamb4lyfe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
he took a massive offer and will be a great player. he would have been great to keep around, but its good we didnt pay massive overs to keep him.

as to the whining of the nuffies in here and the knives coming out saying 'thank god he cant defend', the coaches are to blame etc etc

well, that crap makes me sick and sad that we have fans like that.

S

shutup

Drop Idirs

Overrated piece of ****
Good new for bulldogs 3 less tries conceded a game

Q-Tip

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh well. Best of luck to him for next year.Loved him here so hopefully he can finish off with a good year here.

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
Sad to see Jamal go - Had hopes the culture here would be the difference.

Some points to consider ...

1. Sam Ayoub gets an extra % cut.
2. Re-inforces club mantra : We don't pay overs for players no matter how big their profile/heads get. We won't compromise on the new player putting the club's interests first, and using the time with us an as opportunity to grow "with the club". We dont bankroll anyone's retirement. Playing here "means something".

Status
Not open for further replies.