Official Bulldogs sign Tevita Pangai Junior for next three seasons

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Wow I can’t believe he’s demanding over 900K
I’m not proclaiming to be an expert but that does seem a tad high.
A three year deal makes me nervous TBH
I’ve not seen anything stating he demanding that much

He’s probably on like 450k at the Storm (legitimately)

dogluvver

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I can't believe a lot of people on here want to sign up Vaughan. Our culture is bad enough as it is with some of the idiots we have at our club. i.e Elliott & our own covid idiots. I would rather run last 3 years in a row than to sign this inconsiderate, thoughtless, selfish idiot! I wouldn't want this idiot to play for us even if he offered to play for free. It is not just a one off. It is his second offence. He obviously couldn't care less about anyone else. Also all the lies he & the rest of them told the police & the NRL. They couldn't be real men & own up to it but instead run away & hide like cowards. I really don't want anyone like him or any of them at our great club!!!

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I’ve not seen anything stating he demanding that much

He’s probably on like 450k at the Storm (legitimately)
1625644167521.png

I think one of Tigers or Cowboys will offer him 700k (at least). He'll just re-sign with the Storm for around what he's on (what he's worth) if no other clubs give him a $/length incentive.

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Off topic this...Kobe Hetherington signed extension with Groncos for another 2 yrs.
I know we were interested.

Source: Channel 10 News/Sport

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
View attachment 26270

I think one of Tigers or Cowboys will offer him 700k (at least). He'll just re-sign with the Storm for around what he's on (what he's worth) if no other clubs give him a $/length incentive.
On the field he’s probably worth $550k max but clubs like us, tigers and cowboys will probably offer $750k because of his leadership qualities.

Gut feel is Tigers. They have missed so many recruits and they need a kill so they might go to $800k.

Injuries shouldn’t be a factor. If he signs a 3 or 4 year deal and starts missing games he will just get medically retired

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are you including JAC and Burton in your assessment?
Let’s not turn up the heat on young Burton at this point of his career.
Yes a great player to have next season but not tried and tested as JAC
Chalk & cheese TBH

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
On the field he’s probably worth $550k max but clubs like us, tigers and cowboys will probably offer $750k because of his leadership qualities.

Gut feel is Tigers. They have missed so many recruits and they need a kill so they might go to $800k.

Injuries shouldn’t be a factor. If he signs a 3 or 4 year deal and starts missing games he will just get medically retired
Finucane looking for a big contract to finish his career on. Don’t be surprised if a dud club like the tigers fall for it

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I thought you weren't that keen on Tevita? I hope we get at least one of Canberra's forwards. Young, Guler or Tapine would be good.
I'm happy to have him, just don't want him on a fat salary. I think I'd want Sutton.

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
TPJ, JWH and one **** from the Raider fire sale.
We can also sign talmalolo to add to tpj and jwh. But if we go into the season with this which is looking more and more likely by the day then you forget about any sort of an improvement.

1. Allen
6. Burton
7. Averllio
9. Jmk

Or

1. Averllio
6. Burton
7. Flopagan
9. Jmk

Then we are fucked.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I'm happy to have him, just don't want him on a fat salary. I think I'd want Sutton.
Fair enough. Hopefully it's a decent deal with Brisbane paying some freight. Yeah I'd love Sutton too but I think he and Papali'i are the most likely to stay and the three I mentioned might be more likely to be on the move..