Official Bulldogs sign Tevita Pangai Junior for next three seasons

Woofwoof1980

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Next minute, he backflips and signs with us.
Well isn't the oil that he's all but signed with us?. I was thinking last minute backflip to sign with dragons.... like SJ. The longer we are this shit the harder it will be to attract quality players. At the moment there is 3 tiers in the NRL. Storm and Panthers. Everyone other team then the poor old doggies by ourselves

Malla

Reaction score
Well isn't the oil that he's all but signed with us?. I was thinking last minute backflip to sign with dragons.... like SJ. The longer we are this shit the harder it will be to attract quality players. At the moment there is 3 tiers in the NRL. Storm and Panthers. Everyone other team then the poor old doggies by ourselves
SJ was never a chance with us. I don't know where that rumour came from but he was never even offered a deal from Dogs.

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't think the Dragons will be getting him. They just signed S'ua for 3 years and now interested in Burgess apparently. I'm concerned the Roosters might come in late. TPJ gets a bit of mentoring from Politis I read a while ago.

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There isnt oil apart from a journo in Brisbane named Chris Garry who is saying he thinks TPJ will sign with the dogs

dogzofwar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
SJ was never a chance with us. I don't know where that rumour came from but he was never even offered a deal from Dogs.
Yea he came out and said that in an interview he was laughing about it and said he can’t believe how that was blowing up said he wasn’t even close to signing with us fucking media man don’t believe anything anymore until it’s official

Malla

Reaction score
Yea he came out and said that in an interview he was laughing about it and said he can’t believe how that was blowing up said he wasn’t even close to signing with us fucking media man don’t believe anything anymore until it’s official
Did he? Can you link me to that interview?

Malla

Reaction score
And just adding to that, hence why I won't even entertain the thought of TPJ at Dogs until its officially been announced from the club.

TOTTO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did he? Can you link me to that interview?
Definitely true also seen it can’t remember we’re it was but he did say how off the media was and couldn’t believe it.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Definitely true also seen it can’t remember we’re it was but he did say how off the media was and couldn’t believe it.
Capewell also made a video about how wrong the media where and he hadn’t signed anything then days later confirmed the rumour and signed with Broncos so it really doesn’t mean much either way..

El Padrino

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Brandon smith, SJ, TPJ, Brendan Piakura....
Man we are going to be premiers next year

dogluvver

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Well to be honest this is a footy team and having good samaritans and nice family men has got us nowhere. Forwards like Mason, O’Meley, Maitua weren’t all angels but they gave our pack aggression and a fear factor. That’s what we are severely lacking at the moment. It’s not like Vaughan murdered someone. Yes he’s a repeat offender, but we are hiring him to play footy, not teach our kids at school. I say get him if we can
I don't think Vaughan has been creating much fear factor. His form has been shit for about 2 years. He is nearing the end of his career & do you really think he is going to have a go for a wage that is less than half what he is getting paid now. I'd rather not risk the shit culture that he'll bring to our club! As for not murdering anyone... all of these players by breaking protocols are risking spreading a disease that has killed millions of people.

Jabba

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I thought we were after Gamble. He has just re-signed with Broncos. Is that another one bites the dust?