Official Bulldogs sign Tevita Pangai Junior for next three seasons

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Dufty coming over from St George could be somewhat of a Luke Patten reincarnation, here’s hoping!
2 different style players but get where you are coming from.
Duffty has so much potential we need to get the best out of him

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Haas liked bulldogs post on Pangai, come on down brother lol
The days of chasing Haas are done now.
Assuming Baughan gets signed, The new strategy is chasing an astute purchase of a smart cheap forward to complete the 30.

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
TPJ going to the Panthers this season will only help us especially with Burton being the halves. Here's hoping they strike up a lethal combination and bring it to us next year

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Exactly my point. Some stats normally tell the story but some don't. Klemmers PCM always is off the chart, but mostly ineffective as he takes so long to complete being tackled, rarely offloading and then forever to play the ball.
Klemmer was slow in the old rules, has been left behind so badly now.

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
TPJ going to the Panthers this season will only help us especially with Burton being the halves. Here's hoping they strike up a lethal combination and bring it to us next year
Burtons back at centre this week unfortunately

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hope the pussy panthers remember this. We could have not signed him for next season if he changed teams this year, but instead Gus said he is happy for him to go there.

Atleast we won’t have to vs panthers again until the finals If we make it. Would hate for Pangai, burton and naden to rip us apart :p

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
8-)8-)
Hope the pussy panthers remember this. We could have not signed him for next season if he changed teams this year, but instead Gus said he is happy for him to go there.

Atleast we won’t have to vs panthers again until the finals If we make it. Would hate for Pangai, burton and naden to rip us apart :p
Nah, I wish all three well and hope that they get the Choccy soldiers to within a couple of points of winning the comp on GF day.

Devastated, they come into pre season with us hell bent on going one step further with the Dogs in 22/23..8-)

Chrisaaar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
8-)8-)

Nah, I wish all three well and hope that they get the Choccy soldiers to within a couple of points of winning the comp on GF day.

Devastated, they come into pre season with us hell bent on going one step further with the Dogs in 22/23..8-)
Or he does an acl and misses preseason and most of next season.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Only thing that worries me about TPJ is that I feel he is more of a follower than a leader....who ever survives the Kul at the end of the year will have to lead by example for us to get the best out of our newest recruit. Jacko's getting on in years, Elliott's a joke, Hetherington is a hot head and Thompson I love him but he is no James Graham. Maybe Ava can lead the way or Vaughan if and when we sign him.

Last edited: