Official Bulldogs sign Tevita Pangai Junior for next three seasons

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I feel like the data is inaccurate for this stat.
The meters gained is high percentile while the number of runs is not that much higher than Kikau but then the M/Run shows very low?
Doesn't correlate to me.
You I'm not sure, the public data that's available is different across sites. I've got TPJ @ 7.9m per run so I don't think he should be that low on the ranking.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
do the Panthers really need TPJ? Isaah Yeo, Liam Martin, Viliame Kikau, Kurt Capewell, JFH, Moses Leota, Spencer Leniu, Sorensen etc.
If they want to beat the Storm (regardless what they do they can't anyways, but increases their chances I guess...)

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Either our photoshop skills having become god level or Baz got tevita in for a sneaky photo shoot
Def photoshop, Its not to the level of quality as your avatar, so definitely photoshop.

Also is it just me or does he look like a curry there? Bangla/Pak/indian origin.

amapusae

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Def photoshop, Its not to the level of quality as your avatar, so definitely photoshop.

Also is it just me or does he look like a curry there? Bangla/Pak/indian origin.
Yes, definitely doesn’t match the 1:1 replica that is my dp. Ive always thought he looked a bit Indian. Btw you just set yourself up for some Indian jokes from bulldogsteve about to come in

grunta

= dOgGyStYlE =
Reaction score
Metres per run. He's around 7m per run.
Then add post contact metres to that, would be over 10m per run I'd say! He's always bending the line back and poking his nose through with strong carries or running at the line with late footwork, offloading at will...

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Why would they have a 10 page thread about it if they didn’t give a shit
Probably because they want to talk about League & how their team is getting rid of players they don't want. Same thing happens here.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Yes, definitely doesn’t match the 1:1 replica that is my dp. Ive always thought he looked a bit Indian. Btw you just set yourself up for some Indian jokes from bulldogsteve about to come in
yeah I know, i do that alot, but his race hate doesnt phase me because im not indian, Im lebanese. People saying otherwise are just buying into propaganda.

When the sub continental people and the lebs were fighting in the late 2000's in Harris Park, I stood alongside my lebanese brothers in the beatdowns. For whatever reason my presence really irritated the opposition. But anyone there would know where my loyalty was. #brothersinbattle.

dhoo8450

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dufty pads his stats a couple times a year against weak opposition, that's it. He has ability but unless there's some major change behind the scenes then I expect TK to turn on him very quickly.
I reckon he passes the eye test in attack, generally speaking. He scares the shit out of me defensively though.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I reckon he passes the eye test in attack, generally speaking. He scares the shit out of me defensively though.
He's a flat track bully imo. As soon as there's pressure he fails to deliver and it's why we were pretty much the only club after him and got him fairly cheap.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
He's a flat track bully imo. As soon as there's pressure he fails to deliver and it's why we were pretty much the only club after him and got him fairly cheap.
Thats still ok though because we have struggled to score and ice out games on those flat tracks
the brisbane and canberra game come to mind, would be great for a flat track bully.

dhoo8450

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah, valid points. I don't hold out great hope and wasn't particularly excited by the signing. At least it's only for one year though.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Thats still ok though because we have struggled to score and ice out games on those flat tracks
the brisbane and canberra game come to mind, would be great for a flat track bully.
Only if we don't concede an extra 2+ tries because of him and the games gone.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Exactly my point. Some stats normally tell the story but some don't. Klemmers PCM always is off the chart, but mostly ineffective as he takes so long to complete being tackled, rarely offloading and then forever to play the ball.
Gets tackled always ends up on his back, then flaps around like a walrus trying to get up to play the ball..the bigkoont :laughing: