Official Bulldogs sign Fa amanu Brown

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
the trials will be interesting to see where brown plays and if he gets some time at 7
I believe he will end up to be the 7, unfortunately Flanagan is no runner of the ball passes too soon before he draws the defence, has an average kicking game, yes he can defend but will not be enough !

Last edited:

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I believe he will end up to be the 7, unfortunately Flanagan is no runner of the ball passes too soon before he draws the defence, has an average kicking game, yes he can defend but will not be enough !
So Williams 2023 not happening?

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
the trials will be interesting to see where brown plays and if he gets some time at 7
Are you seriously trying to suggest Briwn could be a threat to take my position? Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha….bahahahaha….ha!

JAYDOG

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I think Rajab will get a crack at 7 before Brown mate.

Disposable Hero

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are you seriously trying to suggest Briwn could be a threat to take my position? Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha….bahahahaha….ha!
Not to mention NU Brown has only played hooker in the limited mibutes he got previously at dogs and tigers

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He will be our 7 in round 3 after you put in 2 standard shit house games like usual
Nah the first game or 20 mins or trial half have traditionally been okay for Flanagan. Its what he's been resting on for a while. His trial form against cronulla that one time, and the first half against newy in the wet

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Brown is always good for a run out of DH close to the line... but not really someone you'd have leading the team around the field :astonished:

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Might be expecting a bit too much out of this guy some people geezus.
Which shows how desperate we are with our halfback s(h)ituation :(

Craystar

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Good signing, always rated him but TK made fun of me. Good stopgap for a year with our lack of depth at hooker and no real utility in the squad. Nathan Brown next.
I hope you are referring to the long blonde headed, ex dragons Nathan Brown to run the water out, and not that grub cocksucker from Parramatta

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Didn’t he score a double against us last season? I thought he was more impressive for Tigers, than I remember him being for most of his previous stint with us. Good backup for Mahoney.
My colleague is a tigers man,and he thinks he is a good signing for us. Seems to think he was very good for the tigers this year!