Bulldogs sign Corey Harawira-neara

Status
Not open for further replies.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I think Dylan Walker is available. Wouldn’t mind him, he’s got mongrel.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
"Killing it" LOL. Must have low standards. Foran looked okay for the first 3 games or so until injury set in and he fell apart like was expected. He's done.
First 7 rounds he was going well including round 5 (loss v Raiders) he was our best player that night

Fired v Cowboys

But from R8 v Panthers it went downhill so whether he picked up his injury around then ( I remember seeing him go down v Cows)

Sad movies from that game until he was ruled out rest of season (round 12)

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Nightmare signing, how the hell do I spell a name like that from memory. The kennel struggled to spell pea when he was here.

jof

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nightmare signing, how the hell do I spell a name like that from memory. The kennel struggled to spell pea when he was here.
Corey Harawira-Neara-nuff-is-good-enough

Noeasyday

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I like CHN as a player, strong defender, runs a nice line on the edge, just not sure it's the signing we need. In saying that as tje old saying goes when you think you've got enough forwards buy another one.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I think Dylan Walker is available. Wouldn’t mind him, he’s got mongrel.
the thing i always liked about him is that hes one of the best centres in regards to chasing a short kick to the in goal. dunno if he'd be what the club are after in regards to the 'culture' though

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
If that was true then crabbing got him a test jersey
To be fair nabbing a Kiwi jersey these days not a massive accomplishment particularly when players are turning them down for Tonga and or Samoa

I’m a RFM fan but he’s probably starting 2019 on the bench

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
last few years 2 edge back rowers have burst onto the scene.

Angus Crighton was one CHN is the other. CHN hit the nrl the year after Crighton from memory.

good player, but I think any other signing will not be for the top 13. Hoping Panthers are paying some freight for next year so will be less of a hit to next years cap, if that's the case it's a smart signing and I could understand. otherwise don't know how smart it is to invest in more back rowers with limited cap available.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
To be fair nabbing a Kiwi jersey these days not a massive accomplishment particularly when players are turning them down for Tonga and or Samoa

I’m a RFM fan but he’s probably starting 2019 on the bench
out of all our backrowers he would offer the most impact off the bench tbh.

Emdog85

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who else's comment got deleted from this thread? All because I said get the popcorn ready??? Lol man up Mr I you were way off get over yourself. Just coz you got made to look silly doesn't mean you have to delete people's comments that alluded to your fuck up. What a joke!

Cosmo24

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Excellent signing!

Definitely not too big to play centre. According to the different club’s official profiles CHN is 96kg. Compared to J Moz 98kg, Joseph Manu 98kg and Mahe Fonua 103kg to name a few.

Status
Not open for further replies.