Elliot
R F-M
C H-N

All belong in the 17

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yea not like Seggy who was rubbish tonight
I thought Seggy did plenty. His tackling was superb one on one, not like the Leach who only usually the 3rd man in a tackle. His service from D/H also was lightning, Cronulla lost because they dropped to many balls and balsa and Fafeta as usual gave away too many penalties and in general the team made too many mistakes. You must be talking about a different Seggy than the one I saw tonight. Your opinions are usually spot on but I cannot agree with you this time, Seggy would be a great improvement on our current hooker. The only question mark would be his fitness, Can he play hard for 80, there must be a reason why he comes on after 30. The young hooker Brailey is good, maybe he cant play 80 yet. Thoughts please, knock me down people if you must. That would be preferable than reading another post about Mad Monday its getting boring. Even though singing Sweet Caroline at run on would be something to see and hear. Good one Mr I.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I thought Seggy did plenty. His tackling was superb one on one, not like the Leach who only usually the 3rd man in a tackle. His service from D/H also was lightning, Cronulla lost because they dropped to many balls and balsa and Fafeta as usual gave away too many penalties and in general the team made too many mistakes. You must be talking about a different Seggy than the one I saw tonight. Your opinions are usually spot on but I cannot agree with you this time, Seggy would be a great improvement on our current hooker. The only question mark would be his fitness, Can he play hard for 80, there must be a reason why he comes on after 30. The young hooker Brailey is good, maybe he cant play 80 yet. Thoughts please, knock me down people if you must. That would be preferable than reading another post about Mad Monday its getting boring. Even though singing Sweet Caroline at run on would be something to see and hear. Good one Mr I.
Yea he defends well....

So does Lichaa :sweatsmile:

Fair call, we will have to agree to disagree

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yea he defends well....

So does Lichaa :sweatsmile:

Fair call, we will have to agree to disagree
Thats what its all about, anyway im counting chickens i suppose, No real confirmation about Seggy .... yet but a mate of mine who lives in Campsie and has been a football club member for many years was invited to a tour of Belmore facility a month back or so and spotted him in the halls with dogs officials being shown around. Also seen him in the box at Canberra game. and a picture of him already on the wall, where there is smoke?

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
If we get him for a good price sweet... I mean, on his day he is a decent player and still better than what we have

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thats what its all about, anyway im counting chickens i suppose, No real confirmation about Seggy .... yet but a mate of mine who lives in Campsie and has been a football club member for many years was invited to a tour of Belmore facility a month back or so and spotted him in the halls with dogs officials being shown around. Also seen him in the box at Canberra game. and a picture of him already on the wall, where there is smoke?
Sorry about the grammer, she who must be obeyed is bellowing again wants me to enroll in Kennel anonomouse. So got to post fast and no checking my spelling etc

Status
Not open for further replies.