Official Bulldogs sign Bronson Xerri for 2024 season on two-year deal despite doping ban

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
No that this should have any influence but geez his step bro is a piece of work, jailed at 20 for dealing and now finally sentenced for vehicular manslaughter or similar charges.
Reportedly showed no remorse either, no. 1 true sign of a fuckwit.

ouwet

Bulldogs 4 Life
Reaction score
No that this should have any influence but geez his step bro is a piece of work, jailed at 20 for dealing and now finally sentenced for vehicular manslaughter or similar charges.
100% Fuck that! This guy (Xerri) and his whole family are a bunch of fuckwits!!!
I'll be very disappointed in the club if they sign him, arrogant piece of work.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Who cares, my brother killed 4 people and I'm still welcome on TK.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Was good. Had massive potential and always would have love to land him in the blue and white. Let’s just hope he can come back and be the superstar for us he was when he started his career!! Fullback or centre.. dependent of course.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I'm sure roidheads at the Gym would love to eat some Xerri Ripes if it helped them bulk up.