News Bulldogs reportedly set to target Nick Cotric, Harry Grant as part of club overhaul

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
Just imagine TK if we don’t get either of these guys, could crash the server...
Lol this is very likely. But with all these decent players' names being thrown around, you would think they'd at least have an idea of who could be coaching next year? Maybe the SuperCoach recruiting behind the scenes? :p

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I hope the board are reading this
I wouldn't be surprised if they are already on to it but what gets to me is the other day, Bellamy apparently called Pay to reassure he wasn't going to take his job and considering his such a good friend why hasn't he offered one of his three gun hookers!!!

Diatribe 2000

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Lol this is very likely. But with all these decent players' names being thrown around, you would think they'd at least have an idea of who could be coaching next year? Maybe the SuperCoach recruiting behind the scenes? :p
I’m hearing Heka Nanai’s name

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
With Hickey and Warburton? Te Mari?

Riggs80

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cotric is not a centre, is demanding ridiculous money.
According to Read, we’ve targeted Grant on several occasions- why would our next attempt be successful? Given he’d rather go on loan as part of player swap than sign with us?
Bateman? One position we’re well stocked in is edge forwards given he’s having a shoulder surgery- move on........another demanding $$$$$ overs
‘well Foran was targeted a few times before eventually signing
Just offer 1m plus contract and grant will sign

Dogs2004

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
why not just make cam smith an offer it may force the storms hand on Brandon smith or harry grant

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Is grant even that good guys. I watched the tigers a few times and got the nothing special vibe.

liljohny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Personally I think going all in for Fifita must be number 1 priority.

Sign him, then all of a sudden landing players like Grant and Cotric becomes a hell of a lot easier and potentially less costly.

Would you love seeing this week in week out in a dog's jersey? Move over tolman your no longer getting the pill on the fourth tackle!

SweetFA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
‘well Foran was targeted a few times before eventually signing
Just offer 1m plus contract and grant will sign
And how’s the “$1m Foran Experiment” working out?
Just throwing money at a problem, it just creates another one. You need leadership & plan well executed.

Reactions: ATT

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Chasing him for 2 yrs obviously he doesn’t want to come to us
We're not in the same shit position as 2 years ago, we've come out of the salary cap mess and can sign players. So conversations would be different today with grant than what they were 2 years ago

hayes

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We're not in the same shit position as 2 years ago, we've come out of the salary cap mess and can sign players. So conversations would be different today with grant than what they were 2 years ago
He almost sign last year only reason was Melbourne upgraded him and promise first experience they gave him a few games.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Odds for the Chances none of those players come is about $1.10..

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Is grant even that good guys. I watched the tigers a few times and got the nothing special vibe.
A step up or ten from JMK is something special for us

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
And I also thought the Tigers had a gun young hooker coming through, might be a reason to not have a go at Grant?

Last edited:

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
why not just make cam smith an offer it may force the storms hand on Brandon smith or harry grant
Mate I wouldn't even mind Smith for a season or two... Bloke would turn this outfit into world beaters.

Dogs2004

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Mate I wouldn't even mind Smith for a season or two... Bloke would turn this outfit into world beaters.
yep could have massive influence on the playing group up and comers

TOTTO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The heading sounds very familiar lol.

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Did you see him addressing the Warriors players after the game the other night, clearly don’t know what was said but you could see every one of them were hanging off every word he said, it was a classy gesture...