maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
It’s obvious he has made the decision to prioritise standards over wins

Hopefully short term pain for long term success
It’s obvious he has made the decision to prioritise standards over wins

Hopefully short term pain for long term success
Unpopular with fans that have not had much to cheer about in 10 year’s but absolutely the right move for a new NRL coach. I think this is why Gus wanted him to come next year, so he could get the dirty work out of the way before he started. But you have to give Ciraldo credit for wanting to be part of that process, if he can even get some moderate success next year he will have cemented himself a very good reputation as an NRL coach that can turn a club around in two years, if he doesn’t he probably won’t get another head coaching gig. He’s got big balls you have to give him that.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
For sure. We are all hoping we've turned the corner. At this stage I'm cautiously optimistic that he has what it takes to get these players he has on board. On Sunday we will see how they react to all this. It's pretty confronting what him and Gus have done and put it all back on the players to be accountable.

If they want to play to their best ability and help resurrect the club, are sick of being losers with a loser attitude, then we should be the green shoots on Sunday. Maximum effort should be there even if we don't get the 2 points.
I'm writing Sunday off tbh.

The bitches can still hide. After Sunday I think it's on like Donkey Kong.

TalDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Unpopular with fans that have not had much to cheer about in 10 year’s but absolutely the right move for a new NRL coach. I think this is why Gus wanted him to come next year, so he could get the dirty work out of the way before he started. But you have to give Ciraldo credit for wanting to be part of that process, if he can even get some moderate success next year he will have cemented himself a very good reputation as an NRL coach that can turn a club around in two years, if he doesn’t he probably won’t get another head coaching gig. He’s got big balls you have to give him that.
Probably why he has a long term deal allows him to take that approach

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I'm writing Sunday off tbh.

The bitches can still hide. After Sunday I think it's on like Donkey Kong.
Nah Sunday is epic as far as what Ciro needs to see from these guys.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
No surprise that the 360 muppets are making this incident a far bigger deal than it is. They live for crap like this. It's what feeds the hot take over reaction media machine.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
No surprise that the 360 muppets are making this incident a far bigger deal than it is. They live for crap like this. It's what feeds the hot take over reaction media machine.
But they are on our side with is shocking

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
But they are on our side with is shocking
Not really. They are bagging our players and casting unfounded aspersions when there's several different bs stories of what is supposed to have happened, as told by some anonymous player who agreed to talk to a sleaseball journo.

Obviously there's a bit in it as kinda confirmed by CC but we still dont know if this is anywhere near as bad as the media are alleging.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Not really. They are bagging our players and casting unfounded aspersions when there's several different bs stories of what is supposed to have happened, as told by some anonymous player who agreed to talk to a sleaseball journo.

Obviously there's a bit in it as kinda confirmed by CC but we still dont know if this is anywhere near as bad as the media are alleging.
Sorry,I should of said they are backing CC and Gus.

Even that wannabe plastic tough guy Hooper called Gus the smartest mind in league tonight

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Sorry,I should of said they are backing CC and Gus.
Everyone does. We have become a joke and a hard nosed approach was needed to rid the club of the loser attitude.
Clear that up and we can move forward.