Bulldogs player walks out

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Circles whilst being stuck in neutral B.

Performances/results will not change unless football manager can offer a forward pack. Is that CC's problem?

Praise, deserves it this year and next year regardless... Bloke has taken the wheel and is doing everything necessary to drive us in the right direction.
I hope you're right. I and most people want to see him do well. Changing coaches every year doesn't help anything. But I think Ciraldo has a lot to prove and work on. Everyone at the club needs to improve and be held accountable, not just the players.. No one should be happy with a 15th placed finish and everyone should be looking at what they can do individually to change things.

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
well buzz isnt on tonight
Well the prick broke the story player walks out. No player walked out..Now he has made it worse for the player by making it into a huge story. Everyone is talking about it and wanting to know who it is. When it comes out he will feel everyone is staring and talking. Well done buzz fact checking isn't his strong point.

Last edited:

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Why is he cause the player couldn’t handle training hard and being late it’s the coaches fault you puppet!
Yep, ciraldo needs to ensure each player gets to training on time. He needs a GPS tracker on each player and to moniter it each morning and repeatedly send reminders and if they are late they go to the naughty corner

Grimace

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I swear anybody who is bagging the coaches and Gould for instilling a tough culture please fcuk off.. go support the pussy cats or soccer.
Well said!

Reactions: 88

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Roosters don’t deserve to play finals. Robinson has outstayed his tenure. It’s embarrassing that this team needs to win against Souths & hope results go their way to scrap into the 8.
Based on expectations the most disappointing team of 2023.
Was always a myth of a coach. Completely agree. Anyone who was premierships favs to not being in the 8 right now is pathetic. Don’t worry though they just sign more and lose none.

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If we want to see the club be the powerhouse it used to be we can only expect changes to get us there, we have been unfit, unorganised, lazy and lacked motivation and if overhauling the system does it than I'm sold. How can we as fans complain about the process if its the process thats going to get us there, if we don't change anything than the results will not change.

Are CC and Gus the right guys to get us there?, I sure hope so because I'm sick of constant rebuilds.

Last edited:

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I hope you're right. I and most people want to see him do well. Changing coaches every year doesn't help anything. But I think Ciraldo has a lot to prove and work on. Everyone at the club needs to improve and be held accountable, not just the players.. No one should be happy with a 15th placed finish and everyone should be looking at what they can do individually to change things.
Truth is anytime you avoid the spoon in your first year of a rebuild is a pass mark especially when your top priority is not necessarily winning games.

The hard part is done. The losers are done. The message is loud and clear.

I just hope Gus gives CC and co all they need because Gus cant expect to have his backs work as hard as his forwards and constantly lose games. Gould needs to build a wall... quick smart.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Clearly giving that info to the media shows poor judgement. Loose lips sink ships.
100%. Like I said we need radio silence and deliver action not feel good fluff shit like we have been for years..

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
And who the fuck is the player
Topine...was named in round 20 but didn't play any minutes. I'm thinking he walked after Tuesday's team was anounced where he was initially included in the 17. He hasn't been named since in any grade
This all happened six weeks ago and is just coming out.
Not Kiraz, he played two weeks ago.

Rebuilding Phase

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
NRL 360 just done a 180. Player was 12min late had to wrestle 8 players in 4 min. He trains the day out and the whole week . The follow week a 3rd party calls the club and says the player isn't happy. This was 6 weeks ago. The panel plus hoops n kermet actually stick up for the club and CC. Also the BS text messages and players wanting out is all rumours no actual player they know of has said so.
That’s not what I just read on the daily tele