Bulldogs Player Movements | Re-Signings | Rumour Mill | 2014 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Natboy

Moley said he has spoken to canberra too.
I'd prefer he stayed but you can't keep them all I guess
I have faith that Des knows what he's doing

richie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
well for starters his contract is up until 2016 and if he want's more game time I couldn't blame him.
no major loss as we do have a lot of good young second rowers coming through.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Finucane is one of the toughest young forwards in the game

The guys gonna be a great player with more NRL under his belt

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Finucane is one of the toughest young forwards in the game

The guys gonna be a great player with more NRL under his belt
He's def one bloke I wouldn't want to run at love watching him chop blokes in half

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Absolutely nothing but bullshit to this rumour.

Dale featuring heavily on the Bulldogs website with their media at the moment.

Taking on a more media focussed role amongst the playing group.

Cabbi

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Absolutely nothing but bullshit to this rumour.

Dale featuring heavily on the Bulldogs website with their media at the moment.

Taking on a more media focussed role amongst the playing group.
there is a possibility that Dale Finucane might be let go to either the storm or the raiders still only talk at the moment but we have picked up dane chisolm who use to play for the storm as back up utility.

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Our friend the Lurker posted this yesterday, lol.

"@JohnBongJovi What are the chances of Israel Folau singing with the Roosters, based upon a percentage? And is he off-contract for 2015?

The Lurker: He won’t go anywhere til 2016 - then the Roosters are favourites to get him but don't rule out Dogs."

http://www.sportal.com.au/league/news/ask-the-lurker---thursday/1s61rjse3prs41wedkbp295o02
You know GrogDog, I now have no idea why the dogs would need Falau any longer, as far as I know Falau is a winger, we are pretty well off for that position, I have never ever seen Falau play Full back except for R Yawnyun!! has anyone ever seen Falau play Fullback in the NRL?? so the question is " why would you pay huge money for Israel Falau unless you want him as a Winger?? (at the Dogs).
I can see him at Parramatta or the Cocks or even at the raiders BUT, as a Winger!

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
there is a possibility that Dale Finucane might be let go to either the storm or the raiders still only talk at the moment but we have picked up dane chisolm who use to play for the storm as back up utility.

Who's Dale Chisolm? never heard of him!

BulldogzLegend

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dans chisolm most plays halves and centre
Nothing to do with Finucane
100% he is with the dogs next year
If anything chisolm is to replace maitau who might get the sack

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
The same Dane that played for Manly and has moved to Union? Have not seen him play Union but he could cover 1-6 in rugby league so could be a good signing.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Dane's father Rick Chisholm, played in 30 first-grade matches for Manly and Newtown in the early 1980s. His uncle Wayne Chisholm played over 100 games with South Sydney.

Full name Dane Chisholm
Born 4 July 1990 (age 24)
Mullumbimby, New South Wales, Australia
Height 176 cm (5 ft 9 in)
Weight 84 kg (13 st 3 lb)

Position Wing, Five-eighth, Halfback, Fullback

TheAlmightyJish

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
You know GrogDog, I now have no idea why the dogs would need Falau any longer, as far as I know Falau is a winger, we are pretty well off for that position, I have never ever seen Falau play Full back except for R Yawnyun!! has anyone ever seen Falau play Fullback in the NRL?? so the question is " why would you pay huge money for Israel Falau unless you want him as a Winger?? (at the Dogs).
I can see him at Parramatta or the Cocks or even at the raiders BUT, as a Winger!
There is no way you would waste folau on the wing.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
For me I rarely think about the money side of our sport and how much blokes are getting paid. I just want the best possible team we can legally have so we can play competitive, attacking footy with a good mix of toughness. It's been a while now since our last GF win and I guess we have been spoilt in that we don't usually have to wait long between drinks so to speak. If we can sign Folau without losing my favourites than I don't care how much it costs, he is a generational player like GI and he not only brings himself but players like that have an aura about them that lifts everyone else in the club. Don't know how everyone else is feeling but I am really starting to feel a premiership coming but the thing is with the salary cap the window isn't huge to keep our boys. We are making alot of rep players now and very soon we will not be able to afford them all, we need to move now!

BulldogFit

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Is their formal or visual confirmation that John kite ( sione kite ) is back with the bulldogs in nsw cup ?

BulldogFit

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
News going round is the bulldogs have torn up the Mou letter of signing for the matautia brothers . The deal is off and contracts not proceeding .

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
News going round is the bulldogs have torn up the Mou letter of signing for the matautia brothers . The deal is off and contracts not proceeding .
Love the fact the club is willing to shut things down and move on if they feel players aren't really interested in moving and/or just using the club's interest as a negotiation tool

Status
Not open for further replies.