Bulldogs Player Movements | Re-Signings | Rumour Mill | 2014 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulldogFit

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Met Antonio kaufisi on the weekend . Nice bloke very humble . Said he has enjoyed pre season so far and finds the club very professional . Has got along well with everyone especially being made welcome by kasiano Pritchard and the Polynesian players .

He said hasler has really given him a goal and he wants it bad and that's a spot in top 17 each week , he ain't here to play nsw cup all year .

Expect big season from Antonio in 2015

mearsey

panania raised
Reaction score
Are the dogs going to make a big play for K. Foran ?

TheAlmightyJish

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
But my point was.... he is not a FB, he is a winger when playing in the NRL.
Yeh that was 4 years ago. He would tear it up at fullback, big strong, fast and a step, get the ball in his hands as much as possible.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Are the dogs going to make a big play for K. Foran ?
He will earn over a mill a year at Parra, i hope we make a play but im almost certain he will be an Eel.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Met Antonio kaufisi on the weekend . Nice bloke very humble . Said he has enjoyed pre season so far and finds the club very professional . Has got along well with everyone especially being made welcome by kasiano Pritchard and the Polynesian players .

He said hasler has really given him a goal and he wants it bad and that's a spot in top 17 each week , he ain't here to play nsw cup all year .

Expect big season from Antonio in 2015
It's great to see he came here with the right attitude and a fire in his belly. That is what we want from all of our new recruits.

Jigga

Kennel Established
Reaction score
News going round is the bulldogs have torn up the Mou letter of signing for the matautia brothers . The deal is off and contracts not proceeding .
Oh well good to see....didn't want this to drag out and become a circus, so as previously claimed by someone else shall we expect The Snake to sign??

sultanofsydney

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
if kaufisi fires up gonna be hot competition for spaces could be the bargain buy of the year

sultanofsydney

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
so going of zero tackle here is who is of contract next year

cook - doubt he will be resigned as added to halves/hooker depth
hodgkinson - hope he will
kasiano - would like to see but wouldn't be surprised if the cash flows elsewhere
loko - injury free reckon he will
maitua - may not even make it that far no chance of re-signing if he does
mcinnally - seems to have the goods could see him staying as depth
o'hannlon - if the poor bugger comes back from injury hope he does but could see him getting better run else where if not hope club looks after him properly
perret s - might stay or go england hope he does is solid as a house
Phillips - if he don't get a chance and i don't think he will likely go else where
stanley - doubt he will even get a run in first grade this year almost no chance of staying id say hope he is injury free but
tasi - if the raps on him are true hope he stays
thompson - competition for space is tight but hope he gets fair shot and stays one of the best I've seen at getting out of the ingoal

if this list is wrong in some way so be it

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
so going of zero tackle here is who is of contract next year

cook - doubt he will be resigned as added to halves/hooker depth
hodgkinson - hope he will
kasiano - would like to see but wouldn't be surprised if the cash flows elsewhere
loko - injury free reckon he will
maitua - may not even make it that far no chance of re-signing if he does
mcinnally - seems to have the goods could see him staying as depth
o'hannlon - if the poor bugger comes back from injury hope he does but could see him getting better run else where if not hope club looks after him properly
perret s - might stay or go england hope he does is solid as a house
Phillips - if he don't get a chance and i don't think he will likely go else where
stanley - doubt he will even get a run in first grade this year almost no chance of staying id say hope he is injury free but
tasi - if the raps on him are true hope he stays
thompson - competition for space is tight but hope he gets fair shot and stays one of the best I've seen at getting out of the ingoal

if this list is wrong in some way so be it
I'm not as sentimental as some and with that said if Hodkinson doesn't play to his FULL potential consistently this coming season then the club should consider letting him walk. Same goes for Josh.

playon

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Moley changing his tune now! Finucane leaving soon apprentley.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Moley changing his tune now! Finucane leaving soon apprentley.
The mole was heard talking through his ass while the lurker was on the next shiter listening intently :p These pair of pricks do nothing and make a living out of spreading gossip. F@ck I'm jealous. Hahaha :p

Last edited by a moderator:

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The mole is a massive f**kwitt. He just blurts shyte out his arse. Just two weeks ago he was saying Kas was done deal to the dragons before Christmas. He even went as far as to mock Kas when kas was saying he wasn't going anywhere. Anything he gets right is a fluke. I cant stand the twat.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Anyone reckon perhaps that The NRL Lurker and RLW Mole are in fact one and the same (i.e both are Tony Adams)?

They both talk equal amounts of shit.

I'm still waiting for Tedesco to sign with the Bulldogs. He said about 6 months ago it was going to happen "next week".

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Would anyone take Craig Wing on for 1 year? We lack any quality depth in the number 9 and i think his experience would be a massive plus for Lichaa. Saw some highlights of him under a year ago and still lools in great shape

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
There are 2 current guys off contract the Dogs might be worth looking into to cover hooker. One is an ex NSW Cup Bulldog who left us for a crack at first grade, but showed some promise.

Shane Pumipi
Masada Iosefa

Unless Mbye is getting primed as our backup hooker?

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Would anyone take Craig Wing on for 1 year? We lack any quality depth in the number 9 and i think his experience would be a massive plus for Lichaa. Saw some highlights of him under a year ago and still lools in great shape
Interesting idea although he would command far too much even as a gap fill for one season.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
There are 2 current guys off contract the Dogs might be worth looking into to cover hooker. One is an ex NSW Cup Bulldog who left us for a crack at first grade, but showed some promise.

Shane Pumipi
Masada Iosefa

Unless Mbye is getting primed as our backup hooker?
I think we need someone with experience for cover as hooker. Is there anybody available with experience?

Status
Not open for further replies.