Status
Not open for further replies.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Don't make sense for us to get Reece.

With Rona, Perrett, Stanley, Thompson. That's our wings covered surely.

Morris, Lafai, Loko, Stanley cover centres.

FULLBACK - PLEASE. B STEWART???

BaYry Ward

Former Immortal
Reaction score
Bulldogs were on the verge of signing him then Roosters basically promised him the world. After he signed with them they decided they didn't need him any more.

The dumb kid, like many poms before him, decided the lure of Bondi beach was greater that the obvious fact he was going to a club that had a club legend at FB for the next two years, followed by Tuivasa-Sheck next in line.

Deserves to be on the scrap heap.

Cabbi

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Nothing on lloyd but a possibility of Frank playing this week he was training with the boys

haz123

dogs for eva
Reaction score
Nothing on lloyd but a possibility of Frank playing this week he was training with the boys
Contact work or just running? Because he has been running with the team for a couple of weeks. But physio wasn't confident of playing in near future.

magdog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Kasiano and T.Browne gone for the year
Major bummer re Tim Browne!

We have really missed his presence, who along with Kas our rotation was an opposition team's nightmare. We had a continuous wall of big Blue & White units coming at the opposition....our physical presemce without Pritchard, Browne & Kas is no where what it was. Throw in Lloyd P missing as well, and our biggest boppers are a major reason why we haven't be able to get over the top of opponents like we were earlier in the year.

Kayser

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Surely to god Greg Eden cant be getting signed by the Broncos, they have a million fullbacks already! Any chance we have signed him??

Hull KR have agreed to release full-back Greg Eden from the final year of his contract to enable him to move to Australia.

The 23-year-old, who was dubbed England's Billy Slater by Nathan Brown two years ago during their time together at Huddersfield, is thought to have secured a contract with Brisbane Broncos.

The Castleford-born player has made 37 appearances for the Robins since joining them from the Giants two years ago.

"I've really enjoyed my time at Hull KR and I wish everybody here all the best for the future," said Eden, who had loan spell at Salford earlier this season after losing the full-back spot to Ben Cockayne.

"It's a great club and I'm sure good things are around the corner under Chris Chester but I didn't feel personally that I could turn this opportunity down.

Ambition
"I've always had an ambition to play in the NRL and it's a great chance for me to go over there and hopefully improve my game."

Hull KR chief executive Mike Smith said: "We have retained an option on Greg's services should he return to Super League but he makes the move to the NRL with our best wishes.

"We have been planning for his departure as we look to strengthen our squad for 2015 and have already recruited heavily in the outside backs for next season.

"I'd like to thank Greg for his service to Hull KR over the past two years and wish him good luck with his new club."

http://www1.skysports.com/rugby-lea...-hull-kr-agree-to-release-full-back-greg-eden
Unbelievable isn't it. They have 27 fullbacks and we have ****ing none.

JAYDOG

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Som browne officially gone for the year boys?? Was hoping he be bak week 1 of the finals as the web site claims! Big loss if true

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeh his chances are a thousand to one knowing our luck and rehab programs!

jpneves

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cover. Probably need more than one fullback at nrl level. Saves us having to use M brown ability players at FB
He has speed and can finish a try. I think a handy winger or can cover at fullback if needed. He isn't the "rockstar" fullback that we all crave.
Sam Ayoub is his manager so he has probably signed with the rorters already

Kratos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Robinson is an upgrade on Perrett. I say do it. Can ball play which is what we badly lack
YMBFK! Have you actually seen Robinson play lately? He is 99% facepalm. Even worse at Mounties.

Status
Not open for further replies.