Bulldogs Player Movements | Re-Signings | Rumour Mill | 2014 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Boyd rumours getting louder by the minute
if bennet goes to either dragqueens or broncos they both have an abundance of fullback options
cant see boyd following bennet this tym tbh

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
On a side note regarding boyd,
did anyone see or hear his latest shocker of an interview with a female reporter. Its all over foxsports and twitter. Its even worse than his infamous one liner press conference. The guy must think the sun shines out of his arse. If we do sign him i hope des gives him an attitude adjustment asap!

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
did anyone see or hear his latest shocker of an interview with a female reporter. Its all over foxsports and twitter. Its even worse than his infamous one liner press conference. The guy must think the sun shines out of his arse. If we do sign him i hope des gives him an attitude adjustment asap!
Yes but in all seriousness most on here hate paul kent if any of us had to do with the way the media carry on wed be annoyed at them as well ,why do you think des and bennett are so short

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yep. In the Rugby League General section Marley compared it to Kanye West. I couldn't think of a better comparison myself.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It was a lady reporter from ch 7 not paul ***** bud. He killed her life for some unknown reason.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
It was a lady reporter from ch 7 not paul ***** bud. He killed her life for some unknown reason.
Maybe it was his way of being hard to get and hitting on her lol

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I don't disagree with boyd he just won an origin game and the first q was re bennet tryinf to get inside info, fk fhe media.

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yes but in all seriousness most on here hate paul kent if any of us had to do with the way the media carry on wed be annoyed at them as well ,why do you think des and bennett are so short
Why would you defend an absolute half whit, you want this D*k playing for the mighty Dogs? he has no allegiance to anyone except Wayne but, thats fair enough!! however the Guy is an embarrassment, and has no elegance to any club in the NRL unless Wayne is the Coach. I sure as hell never want this knob in Blue and White.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Why would you defend an absolute half whit, you want this D*k playing for the mighty Dogs? he has no allegiance to anyone except Wayne but, thats fair enough!! however the Guy is an embarrassment, and has no elegance to any club in the NRL unless Wayne is the Coach. I sure as hell never want this knob in Blue and White.
All I'm debating is the fact that the media can portray someone a certain way and i bet if you were getting hounded the way they hound people for a "scoop" and twist and bait players into saying something they didn't mean anyone would be annoyed at them ffs they made sam kasiano out to be a grub on our mad monday celebrations which he isnt ,all im saying is you judge him based on what ?? The medias portrayal ? As you dont know him.they make des look like an arse when hes not hes a top guy

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Just saw the interview. What an arrogant little bitch Boyd is. I could completely understand if it was a James hooper/Kent/weedler hounding him for a scoop but this poor unknown lady from channel 7 was asking him simple questions. When the idiot mentioned origin she then asked him about that and he stil didn't respond. I'm not against des possibly wanting him in the side but this clown needs to be put in his place.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't the club try sign Boyd for the 2009 season (can't remember if we wanted him before JMoz or if we wanted both). However Im torn on wether we should make a play for Boyd now...Yes he has amazing potential, but we've all seen his worst consistently.
We could definitely use his ball playing ability and footwork close to the line, but does that really compensate for his lack of urgency and heart on kick returns...

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Just saw the interview. What an arrogant little bitch Boyd is. I could completely understand if it was a James hooper/Kent/weedler hounding him for a scoop but this poor unknown lady from channel 7 was asking him simple questions. When the idiot mentioned origin she then asked him about that and he stil didn't respond. I'm not against des possibly wanting him in the side but this clown needs to be put in his place.
Like everyone else he doesn't have to respond to anyone and can choose who he wants to talk to you lol

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
PHK Boyd, what embarrassing ambassador for any Club to have LOL

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Boyd rumours getting louder by the minute
if bennet goes to either dragqueens or broncos they both have an abundance of fullback options
cant see boyd following bennet this tym tbh
Do you honestly believe that Bennett would not replace Barbie with Boyd tomorrow if he could??? I have not met a Bronco supporter up here that rates Barbie one bit!!

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
The best option would be if Boyd wants to go back to Qld. Hopefully the Gold Coast are interested and they release Mead to us, wishful thinking.

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Like everyone else he doesn't have to respond to anyone and can choose who he wants to talk to you lol
That's right, he doesn't WANT to talk to anyone, which makes him an arrogant little bitch. Especially when media interviews are part and parcel of being a 'professional' sportsman.

Karat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Apparently Boyd has activated his get out clause and wont be at the Knights next year according to the tele

I have a feeling he will be our fullback next season...and I will probably be in the minority that wants him at the club next season

http://bit.ly/1w4D1Ry

Status
Not open for further replies.