Bulldogs Player Movements | Re-Signings | Rumour Mill | 2014 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrBulldog

Waterboy
Reaction score
Jarryd would demand 750k which we do not have. I think go for the Canberra fullback that is going to broncos. If broncos are over and cant sign him up, i think we should press the point.

Sent from my RM-821_apac_australia_new_zealand_218 using Tapatalk

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Jarryd would demand 750k which we do not have. I think go for the Canberra fullback that is going to broncos. If broncos are over and cant sign him up, i think we should press the point.

Didnt we just offer fifita similiar money ?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Why no? He would be great for our backline :D
Would not be worth the money, we would have to offer atleast 400k to get close to what raiders are offering. There are plenty of young backs off contract atm who would come at a third of the cost of him.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Hayne would be worth every penny, you see how he plays with Parramatta then look at how he plays at rep level with good player around him thats what he is missing to stay at that level...

We have an airport and trainstation for the plane or train ready!

Karat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hayne would be worth every penny, you see how he plays with Parramatta then look at how he plays at rep level with good player around him thats what he is missing to stay at that level...

We have an airport and trainstation for the plane or train ready!
I would offer him the whole leagues club to get him to the club..

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

No more Dwarf Fullbacks please.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

I guarantee Jarryd will demand more than 750k try 1 mil

KelpiesHuskies

Kennel Established
Reaction score
if milford got offered 1 million. Jarryd is worth more than one million. He is way better than milford.

magdog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I don't get that mate. Most of the best fullbacks in the history of the game have been small blokes
I think many of us are operating on the premise that a "good big fullback" is better than "good little fullback", given the role and punishment the modern fullback is put through.

midas

Kennel Established
Reaction score
i think it is unrealistic to think Hayne will leave the Eels during his prime... which is unfortunate because it means that he won't have the club career his talent demands

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Imagine G.I behind our pack..........wont have to imagine it for much longer
With all respect Marley blow me, I'm sick of all this G.I talk!!! If you have anything concrete evidence to suggest such a move put your cards on the table now!!! And I don't mean I heard it from a friend of a friend......

B

BoonReturns

With all respect Marley blow me, I'm sick of all this G.I talk!!! If you have anything concrete evidence to suggest such a move put your cards on the table now!!! And I don't mean I heard it from a friend of a friend......
G.I. will sign with the dogs when Brett Stewart signs with the Rabbits.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
He is only saying it as a joke and to get people revved up haha

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
This is a special memo he wrote on my phone months ago....

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
More whispers around that Mick denied Raiders. Must want to stay in Sydney.

Status
Not open for further replies.