Bulldogs Player Movements | Re-Signings | Rumour Mill | 2014 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Lived in Peakhurst last time i heard.
Cronulla wouldn't be bad if he signs with them as he can still live there and be close to training and etc like he is doing with us

marsh43

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gees I'm a bit sick of some of these Ennis lovers.. he makes a lot of tackles because he can't offer anything else.. be realistic, most hookers make a lot of tackles these days.. another funny thing is how they think our defense is going to fall apart just because he's leaving, last time I checked there are 13 players in the defensive line.. they make these assumptions because he was missing a game or 2 and we had average games, talk about drawing a long bow....

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk
12 players? FB rarely in the defensive line lol

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Sharks probably upped their offer after missing out on benji

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Ennis to sharks?
You dont wanna wish that for your worst enemies.

Choc

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Just bought a place in Gymea. He is Sharks bound.

Choc

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
How'd you find out?
MRS is in real estate told me about the house. Needed a bigger place with a 4th child on the way.
knocked back raiders I was told by Craig Airey current sharks board director and he said the only offers remaining are dogs and sharks and that he was very confident he was putting pen to paper . He wants to stay with the dogs but they won't budge on the one year deal.
Can't blame him really 3 year deal as opposed to one.

Choc

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I think you'll find more then half the squad lives in cronulla or surrounding suburbs...
Yeah Tolman lives in caringbah road caringbah, bupa, hodkinson, brown & Thompson cronulla.

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
just heard on 2gb that cronulla will announce ennis signing prob on monday/early next week.

also manly not a happy place atm so hopefully that will advantage us come friday night.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
well he is going to hope we win the comp this year coz he wont get near one at the sharks, he didn't even play in the broncos gf and he cried about missing it.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
just heard on 2gb that cronulla will announce ennis signing prob on monday/early next week.

also manly not a happy place atm so hopefully that will advantage us come friday night.
Yep, heard it also. It's a shame to see him go (based on this years form) but the club has to be sensible - 3 years is too much of a risk which is in Ennis' favour rather than the clubs. Hopefully he can go out on a high with a premiership.

Status
Not open for further replies.