Bulldogs Player Movements | Re-Signings | Rumour Mill | 2014 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Nice rumor. Is it confirmed or are we waiting for June 30?

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Liccha will play 80 mins, he will be very fit, does anybody think the dogs will play a hooker not capable of 80 mins?? His young full of energy and will Be out to prove why we bought him!!!!

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How do people know that Lichaa cant play 80 mins?
Well I guess you got me there, but just deducing that the speed of the game in first grade is considerably more than lower grades. Yes maybe in the off season they can build his 'legs' up but the mental aspects may be more difficult without giving him actual game time in the middle.

I am certainly not suggesting that Lichaa wouldn't be able to regularly play 80 minutes eventually, but I find it hard to accept he could start first game of next season playing 80 minutes without Des having additional coverage. But happy to be proven wrong....

Horny Wog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am sure this thread will be bumped this time next year..........

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lil birdie told me that sam mckendry was at bulldogs hq (belmore) last week checking out the scenery. Dont know what to make of it or why we would be interested. He is on mega bucks at the panthers (something like 600k plus). Has never been the same aftr his two broken jaws. I dont want to lose burr to sign mckendry.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Marley i dont know whats giving me a bigger boner, ur avatar pic or a pic of gi "signing" with the bulldogs.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If Lichaa is only able to play 60 minutes or less i would guess that someone like nJackson would slot into the hooking role for a stint while Lichaa rests. I'd say Lichaa will be an 80 minute hooker by the end of 2015 if he avoids injury.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Lil birdie told me that sam mckendry was at bulldogs hq (belmore) last week checking out the scenery. Dont know what to make of it or why we would be interested. He is on mega bucks at the panthers (something like 600k plus). Has never been the same aftr his two broken jaws. I dont want to lose burr to sign mckendry.
Panthers already knocked back knights approach due to mchendry being the only player able to get long player allowance ,hes ordinary

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
How will ennis get along with fifita. Lol i guess canberra was way to boring for mick and his family.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeh i agree with u aaron. I dont know why we would be interested at all.

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
How do people know that Lichaa cant play 80 mins?
Exactly! The idea that Lichaa won't be able to play 80 mins has been perpetuated as though it were fact. I'm expecting him to play 80

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Well I guess you got me there, but just deducing that the speed of the game in first grade is considerably more than lower grades. Yes maybe in the off season they can build his 'legs' up but the mental aspects may be more difficult without giving him actual game time in the middle.

I am certainly not suggesting that Lichaa wouldn't be able to regularly play 80 minutes eventually, but I find it hard to accept he could start first game of next season playing 80 minutes without Des having additional coverage. But happy to be proven wrong....
Wasn't a shot at you brother, just wonder why some people on here rule him out as an 80 min player.

I'm sure Desmond would continue having an 80 min hooker next year to keep the team distractions to a minimum.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Marley i dont know whats giving me a bigger boner, ur avatar pic or a pic of gi "signing" with the bulldogs.
Dw, there both good things to get excited about

Status
Not open for further replies.