no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
he's out injured and listed as indefinite as his return date.......pass

TheAlmightyJish

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Why are you worrying about our fullbacks height. That is a pointless concern. We need tall wingers, not a tall fullback, look at slater, 2012 barba, milford, bowen...

GeneralLee01

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I wonder if any ramifications against Storm after the fractured neck of that poor Knights player.
Watch out any one who lifts in a tackle from here on. The NRL will be coming down hard on this from here on just like the concussion thing.

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I wonder if any ramifications against Storm after the fractured neck of that poor Knights player.
Watch out any one who lifts in a tackle from here on. The NRL will be coming down hard on this from here on just like the concussion thing.
I hope the young bloke recovers!

jamescairns2

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Its unfortunate and very scary, but it wasn't anyones fault, he ducked his head for some reason before he landed. Absolutely awful to watch, hope he recovers to be healthy again, let alone footy.

CBDog

In the Zone
Reaction score
Its unfortunate and very scary, but it wasn't anyones fault, he ducked his head for some reason before he landed. Absolutely awful to watch, hope he recovers to be healthy again, let alone footy.
I think it is a natural reaction to turn his head the way he did.
As well it could be premeditative from him when he has saw previous tackles similar.
By tucking the head in them looked to have a more positive outcome than either having a straight neck or one that bends upwards. They might have been less traumatic.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I think it is a natural reaction to turn his head the way he did.
As well it could be premeditative from him when he has saw previous tackles similar.
By tucking the head in them looked to have a more positive outcome than either having a straight neck or one that bends upwards. They might have been less traumatic.
Inglis does this all the time to milk penalties.

CBDog

In the Zone
Reaction score
I must have watched his so called collision 15 times and I could not see anything out of the ordinary.
That was a nothing contact. For him not to come back in the 2nd half and help out his teamates that were down and out made me spit chips.
No wonder John Sattler thinks this is becoming a game for pussies.
He probably forgot to have his roid injection before the game.

CBDog

In the Zone
Reaction score
I just rolled with what was previously said.

Many threads go off topic, you have let ithem go, whats the big deal about this?
If it is I will jump to the respective thread.....that more betterer?

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Assassin u know what? U are one fcukn legend coz i swear i was thinking about that all day whilst the radio was talking about it. Some said the storm player shouldnt be suspended coz mckinnon dove into the ground, then why the fcuk was inu susp last yr for 5 weeks when show pony inglis did exactly the same thing. Mckinnon prob will never play again and all 3 storm players in that tackle should get 10-12 weeks minimum but the nrl will look aftr them as the storm are a proteccted species.

Tegga

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Assassin u know what? U are one fcukn legend coz i swear i was thinking about that all day whilst the radio was talking about it. Some said the storm player shouldnt be suspended coz mckinnon dove into the ground, then why the fcuk was inu susp last yr for 5 weeks when show pony inglis did exactly the same thing. Mckinnon prob will never play again and all 3 storm players in that tackle should get 10-12 weeks minimum but the nrl will look aftr them as the storm are a proteccted species.
It was an illegal tackle but the injury was sustained by McKinnon unexpectedly tucking his head, a couple of weeks at most is what it deserves if that, we would be blowing up if any of our players got 12 weeks for that and I even think Mortimer's comments about reducing the 10 metres in defence to stop this made no sense at all

Status
Not open for further replies.