Bulldogs Player Movements | Re-Signings | Rumour Mill | 2014 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

sedgy13

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I would prefer Thompson, but he is a QLDer...
It is Matty Ryan, he almost always broke the first tackle and was one tough SOB, best remembered for the break down the right in 95 GF on the 6th tackle for a try..... Good ol days
Wasn't bad at fullback either...

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
wish we had of used Paypal when we bought T-rex........atleast we might have been able to get a refund

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Milfords reasoning was actually legit, his father was pretty ill and being part of a Samoan family it is big thing that family comes first.

MichaelM

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure that is Matt's brother Mark

I would prefer Thompson, but he is a QLDer...
It is Matty Ryan, he almost always broke the first tackle and was one tough SOB, best remembered for the break down the right in 95 GF on the 6th tackle for a try..... Good ol days

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Milford has 1 million reasons to stick with canberra and flip the donkeys. Just wish his father had reloz in belmore.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Are people honestly comparing the current nz fullback who starred in the rlwc and is a seasoned first grader to corey short ar se thompson. The guy has played 3 games and completed one tackle and now we are all having a phat over him. If he was so quick and elusive why did i not see this in the 9s. How many tries did he score then (0) duck egg. Furthermore dont compare the qld cup to the nrl.

korrmatta1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are people honestly comparing the current nz fullback who starred in the rlwc and is a seasoned first grader to corey short ar se thompson. The guy has played 3 games and completed one tackle and now we are all having a phat over him. If he was so quick and elusive why did i not see this in the 9s. How many tries did he score then (0) duck egg. Furthermore dont compare the qld cup to the nrl.
Totally agree with you brother. Well said. The only reason he's in first grade cause of inu being injured.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Is semi randrada off contract. The guy is a beast lol, reminds me of jonah lomu a lil.
If we miss out on teddy we definitely need to bring kevi locke over. He is the next best avail when fit.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Is semi truck randradra off contract? The guy is a beast. Id have an orgasm if for once in my lifetime we possessed a tall, fast and strong winger at the dogs.

Last edited by a moderator:

DogsFan4Life

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is semi randrada off contract. The guy is a beast lol, reminds me of jonah lomu a lil.
If we miss out on teddy we definitely need to bring kevi locke over. He is the next best avail when fit.
I bet well have someone there soon knowing des how he hates losing

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Is semi truck randradra off contract? The guy is a beast. Id have an orgasm is in my lifetime we had a tall, fast and strong winger at the dogs.
He is a pretty good Fijian flyer that bloke, how good was his solo try today!

sello

Waterboy
Reaction score
Rarandra is a great winger ... I put $50 on him at $151 for most tries this season .. If he keeps this up I might be in luck lol

JORDZILLA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is semi truck randradra off contract? The guy is a beast. Id have an orgasm if for once in my lifetime we possessed a tall, fast and strong winger at the dogs.
Semi truck randradra is contacted until end of 2015 sadly

rissolerob

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I bet well have someone there soon knowing des how he hates losing
If he hates losing why doesn't HE do do something about it instead of the same old,same old He is the coach.............. Bring back Jimmy Dymock.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I agree, maybe he might be a good player down the track but not in locke class yet!!! Ted of to roosters I'd say it will be Locke or hiku but prolly Locke after Elliot gets the sack in the near furure

Status
Not open for further replies.