Gilded
Reaction score
If what you said is true oh my!

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Tolman recently re - signed. Graham will likely aswell. Ennis wants to stay at dogs but if he does he will have to take a pay cut, if not knights will be his likely destination. Fifita will come with lichaa and dogs are after hiku but that's 50/50 with locke likely to go manly if hiku comes dogs. + Morris keen to re-sign.
Looks like you have taken every rumour from the past few months and created a single story post. Nice work.

jo7resh

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kasiano didn't have injury trouble two years ago, he just had a terribly bad year when it came to injuries last year, so fingers crossed it won't be a constant.
Well from a photo I have seen from Friday night it looks like he has lost about 20kg

Karat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Article in SMH, Saying that we are negotiating with a rival club for the release of a fullback to us, and could be done in a matter of weeks

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Article in SMH, Saying that we are negotiating with a rival club for the release of a fullback to us, and could be done in a matter of weeks
I'd imagine Locke.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Isnt nice to see paul carter and aidan seizer killing it for the titans tonyt whilst we continue to struggle with the dead wood we have in our side. Why couldnt hasler identify that paul carter could play as a utility hooker and second rower. He was in our system and once again we give him to the titans on a silver plate. The juniors arent ready my backside, show some faith in them and 9 times out of 10 they will repay u.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Can u plz post link... I cant find it mate

Shootermc

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Please Carter has bad hands and gives away to many penalties, his brother is a better prospect does anyone know where he has gone . As for Sezer has a bad attitude and if I had a choice between Reynolds , Mybe I think we made the right choice

Shootermc

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
It looks as Des is building a pretty competitive squad for the next couple of seasons if most rumours are true ( Lichea and Fifita ) with most of our young talent locked up for the next couple of years. This is his 3rd year now so the squad he inherited is slowly be moulded into his own, with a speedy fullback and robust winger ( maybe Sila if his defence improves ) the age of our squad will be fairly young. Interesting who in the current squad gets resigned one would love to get inside his brain. I think even with a slow fullback/halfback/hooker with not much vision we will be competitive, a lot of things will have to go our way to go deep into September. Our forwards are in for a tough year because they alone will have carry there, that's why it is important for Williams input to improve we can't have only 5 on the park giving 100% we need all 6.

Packy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You can't keep everyone. Other clubs already call us out for cap shit.

As for Kasiano. Go back to his break out year. He was a fair bit slimmer in 2011 and that was when he made his mark. 2012 was good but imo he dipped in form with his fitness.

Tegga

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You can't keep everyone. Other clubs already call us out for cap shit.

As for Kasiano. Go back to his break out year. He was a fair bit slimmer in 2011 and that was when he made his mark. 2012 was good but imo he dipped in form with his fitness.
2012 was his breakout year

Kratos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone else worried where we are getting this money from? I don't mean financial stability, it's pretty clear our club prints it's own money, I mean how could we have this much room in our cap?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Anyone else worried where we are getting this money from? I don't mean financial stability, it's pretty clear our club prints it's own money, I mean how could we have this much room in our cap?
Mate we got busted big time before, doubt we are that stupid to do it again.

Shootermc

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Canterbury Leagues and Bankstown Sports are in the top 3 profit making clubs in Sydney last 10 years very good supporters of our club

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Canterbury Leagues and Bankstown Sports are in the top 3 profit making clubs in Sydney last 10 years very good supporters of our club
Yeah last yr penrith then collingwood then dogs!! Rest to 10 afl clubs

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Not at all.

We lost Barba and gained nothing. Along with Halatau, Turner, Keating, Payne, Romelo, Taupau and a few other youngsters and only noteable addition is Mataiu and Stanley.

Along with cap increases.

Status
Not open for further replies.