Bulldogs Player Movements | Re-Signings | Rumour Mill | 2014 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tegga

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I said last year i wouldn't mind seeing Lafai at fullback but just depends how fit he is since he seems to have bulked up a bit last year he might have to lose a few to be able to keep up with the pace of the game from fullback

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I said last year i wouldn't mind seeing Lafai at fullback but just depends how fit he is since he seems to have bulked up a bit last year he might have to lose a few to be able to keep up with the pace of the game from fullback
If GI can do it then Lafai can. He would just need to build up his stamina for FB!

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Mr Invisible;2730275[B said:
]Hot on the heels of this junk thread (now in the bin) http://www.thekennel.net.au/forum/showthread.php?t=104524 .[/B].

Des Hasler is one of the most secretive coaches in the NRL.

More often than not the board, the CEO, and the players don't know what he has planned... therefore I find it rather puzzling that our coach would instead tell a random his secrets.
Mr I why toss out a thread we all could have had hours of fun with? :confused: :grinning:

LSD

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Is it possible, we could have announced the Fafita offer, to lower the value of, or ensure Cronulla can't afford Lichaa?? Just throwing conspiracy theories into the mix.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Is it possible, we could have announced the Fafita offer, to lower the value of, or ensure Cronulla can't afford Lichaa?? Just throwing conspiracy theories into the mix.
I thought that too but there is way too much smoke.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I just hope if he signs, he doesn't have a get out clause if fans can't spell his surname.

If so he's gone as quick as he arrives.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
So..

We've expressed interest in Fifita, Lichaa and Hiku.

Does this mean Hoffman is off the list?

If Fifita does sign would this mean bye bye to Graham and Kasiano?

I have no idea which way the club is going with all this. Same with Lichaa, he wants a first grade spot. Our captain owns that spot. Surely he won't come to be a benchie.

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
So..

We've expressed interest in Fifita, Lichaa and Hiku.

Does this mean Hoffman is off the list?

If Fifita does sign would this mean bye bye to Graham and Kasiano?

I have no idea which way the club is going with all this. Same with Lichaa, he wants a first grade spot. Our captain owns that spot. Surely he won't come to be a benchie.
why would we lose Kasiano as well?

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I don't get why people say were going to lose kasiano didn't he extend for 3 yrs in 2012?

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Being on the bench in first grade does still mean ur in first grade so at the very least lichaa would be very happy to be in the 17 week in week out.

N

Natboy

Being on the bench in first grade does still mean ur in first grade so at the very least lichaa would be very happy to be in the 17 week in week out.
Thats right and his minutes would sneak up and up and up until he takes over. It's a good transition into first grade for a young hooker

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
Because his fat, struggles to keep to his diet and is always injured?
your comment is not in context at all and is little fair weather sounding. pritchard is helping the staff with him. He's likely to get fitness and form in a big way soon and will be one of the best props going round.I don't think reality suggests we should bump him, at least not at this time.

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Was fatter when he won the dally m for prop of the year :grinning:

Slick

Young Gun
Reaction score
Kasiano didn't have injury trouble two years ago, he just had a terribly bad year when it came to injuries last year, so fingers crossed it won't be a constant.

CheesyDog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Tolman recently re - signed. Graham will likely aswell. Ennis wants to stay at dogs but if he does he will have to take a pay cut, if not knights will be his likely destination. Fifita will come with lichaa and dogs are after hiku but that's 50/50 with locke likely to go manly if hiku comes dogs. + Morris keen to re-sign.

Status
Not open for further replies.