Bulldogs Player Movements | Re-Signings | Rumour Mill | 2014 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
with the 3 squads announced and listed and also the new recruits unveiled im guessing there is nomore signings for us in 2015.

LCD

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Everything i say is true about him though. Yes there have been off field incidents that make me push this point harder. But at the end of the day he is a complete grub on the field and and it is an insult towards Foran to compare the two. Reynolds does not play in the spirit of the game, He dives, he trips, he kicks and is a cheap shot king. The whole JT/Reynolds incident during SOO was all a reaction to reynolds throwing jabs while in the tackle. I loved seeing JT rub the grub into the ground and cop a taste of his own medicine. Foran plays Hard but FAIR, and that is something you can never say about Reynods.

I don't care that he "Plays his heart out" that is not an excuse for his lack of skill as a half and his actions on the field. You throw anyone from this forum onto the field and they would play with 10x more "passion" than him. Does that make us 10x the player he is? All anyone seems to praise him for is his "passion" and never his skill or footballing ability as a half....

Couldn't possibly say Foran plays FAIR! He cheated the cowboys out of the finals with a deliberate knock on and then lied about it.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Couldn't possibly say Foran plays FAIR! He cheated the cowboys out of the finals with a deliberate knock on and then lied about it.
Lol not sure if serious. Foran cheated the Cowboys? lol. More like Refs poor form cheated them. Foran did admit after watching the replay he did look to have touched it. You people are really clutching at straws now in your defence of Reynolds... Remember Reynolds kicking the ball into the ref? and then after the game talking to the media about how he was talking about that rule before the game?...ohh obviously not.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Lol not sure if serious. Foran cheated the Cowboys? lol. More like Refs poor form cheated them. Foran did admit after watching the replay he did look to have touched it. You people are really clutching at straws now in your defence of Reynolds... Remember Reynolds kicking the ball into the ref? and then after the game talking to the media about how he was talking about that rule before the game?...ohh obviously not.
Just relised you claimed Foran knocked it on deliberately....lmao. Im sure Foran jumped up and knocked it forward on purpose in an act of poor sportsmanship to cheat the Cowboys hahahaha

Ecca

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
with the 3 squads announced and listed and also the new recruits unveiled im guessing there is nomore signings for us in 2015.
Where is this announcement? The Bulldogs Website, team lists seems to have BMOZ, but not Loko / Rona / or Lichha

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
there could be.... :grinning:

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Where is this announcement? The Bulldogs Website, team lists seems to have BMOZ, but not Loko / Rona / or Lichha
The dogs site is pretty pathetic for a major sporting team tbh. I think i ran a better and more up to date school website when i was in school aha.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The dogs site is pretty pathetic for a major sporting team tbh. I think i ran a better and more up to date school website when i was in school aha.
I think it could be up to the NRL to decide on the template for websites. I know that the sharks and dragons both have the same template, just re-skinned. Haven't checked any other teams

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I think it could be up to the NRL to decide on the template for websites. I know that the sharks and dragons both have the same template, just re-skinned. Haven't checked any other teams
Yh you could be right, but idk how many times i have been on the site to look at team lists and there always seems to be a fair chunk of players missing or incomplete profiles. I would do it for the club one night for free if they wanted me to, it really is not that hard haha.

Raysie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think the Bulldogs used to design their own website a fair few years back now. It was a top quality website for it's time, and was quite active.

Then I think all NRL clubs were forced to come under the NRL.com banner/design not long ago.... and our site has been quite shit since.

Ecca

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
The Dragon's one looks similar but runs shite, it is not about the website itself, that is ok, it is updating it, this should be a daily job, and someones responsibility

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I think the Bulldogs used to design their own website a fair few years back now. It was a top quality website for it's time, and was quite active.

Then I think all NRL clubs were forced to come under the NRL.com banner/design not long ago.... and our site has been quite shit since.
2008 was the last year we had our own website. It was great too, very interactive with sliding tabs and stuff like that.

BulldogzLegend

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
When you were in school? Was that like yesterday in kindy?

Everyone knows nothing but your a genius hey?
So des who is probably one of the best coaches of the modern era who picked dce and Foran out of reserve grade and made them the players they are he doesn't know as much as you hey?
What about Laurie Daley? Picked Reynolds for origin
What about Gould who has huge wraps on Reynolds?

I'd rather him than most halves until we are talking about the best ones thurston, Dce, cronk

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

They all use that Telstra Bigpond base site for NRL teams now and it is horrible, things don't work and etc on it...

playon

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Marley a lot of what you say may be true... However Do you ever have anything Positive to say about this club that you supposedly support?

I honestly can't think of one positive post I've seen from you. This isn't a post to get into a slanging match with you mate we're all entitled our opinions, however it would help if

you gave credit where it's due occasionally. As a club we have been in two Grand Finals in the last three years surely we must be doing something right???

Last edited by a moderator:

justdogs

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Marley a lot of what you say may be true... However Do you ever have anything Positive to about this club that you supposedly support?

I honestly can't think of one positive post I've seen from you. This isn't a post to get into a slanging match with you mate we're all entitled our opinions, however it would help if

you gave credit where it's due occasionally. As a club we have been in two Grand Finals in the last three years surely we must be doing something right???
Marley is a Dogs supporter? You learn something every day in this forum

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
When you were in school? Was that like yesterday in kindy?

Everyone knows nothing but your a genius hey?
So des who is probably one of the best coaches of the modern era who picked dce and Foran out of reserve grade and made them the players they are he doesn't know as much as you hey?
What about Laurie Daley? Picked Reynolds for origin
What about Gould who has huge wraps on Reynolds?

I'd rather him than most halves until we are talking about the best ones thurston, Dce, cronk
I was in school 5 years ago tbh.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Marley a lot of what you say may be true... However Do you ever have anything Positive to say about this club that you supposedly support?

You obviously don't read much on the site. I only have a negative opinion on Reynolds and Kas. So far no one has anything to counter me with other than "he has passion" or "this person likes him so his good" or "he played SOO". I hate Reynolds so im not a Dogs supporter people claim? eat dick to that lot. Most people said stuff 10x worse than me about Williams, brown etc but that is okay?

I give plenty of credit to players and staff, but no body gives a fcuk because "im the bloke that hates Reynolds"....

Status
Not open for further replies.