Status
Not open for further replies.

Izy

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Does anyone believe Daniel Toupo is on 40k year what bs
Minimum wage is $85K.

Premiership winner and tryscorer. Origin rep. Could be a regular Aussie rep one day. Will be minimum $250K next year.

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score
No one wants to play under des maybe. In all seriousness maybe some players just dont want to be coached by him especially the younger players.
Is that why Morris, Graham, Lafai, Klemmer, tim Browne, Mbye etc have all re-signed?

ek999

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
He got signed from Parra where he was playing NSW Cup and was no where near getting a spot in first grade. You seem to forget that last year was only his first full year of first grade having played a couple of games in 2012

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score
Then why cant we attract decent players? We are like Parra and Canberra. No one wants to play there? Is this true or not..
It's not true. Infact it's ****ing retarded. The only position we are lacking is a fullback. Who else do you want to sign? We have a good hooker coming through, the nsw halves (who are just playing like shit at the moment) a nsw and australian center who just re-signed, the best prop in the world and the list goes on. We also have a good young wing coming and have signed another good big centre for next year

fingerman

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I know right... Judging from the article Napa, Liu, Evans, Hastings probably earn 40k each too. Someone said the minimum contract is 85k? That means Moa is on like 90k lol and over here we have Klemmer, Mbye, Lichaa earning more than that...

N

Natboy

I know right... Judging from the article Napa, Liu, Evans, Hastings probably earn 40k each too. Someone said the minimum contract is 85k? That means Moa is on like 90k lol and over here we have Klemmer, Mbye, Lichaa earning more than that...
The poor roosters players. They should run a charity hotline where we can all call up and donate money to them lol

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Forget matty moylan. Re signed with pennys for 2015,2016,2017

hayes

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He got signed from Parra where he was playing NSW Cup and was no where near getting a spot in first grade. You seem to forget that last year was only his first full year of first grade having played a couple of games in 2012
I know but the collective bargaining agreement with players association is still more than 40k a couple of years ago. Wondering how a contract can be registered under the min wage.

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score
I know but the collective bargaining agreement with players association is still more than 40k a couple of years ago. Wondering how a contract can be registered under the min wage.
His dog and cat have jobs at the leagues club and get $100k a year

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Didn't your Mummy and Daddy teach you that is rude to discuss what people earn in money??? who cares what he earns, he earns what he is worth FFS

jo_95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They were all alreadi here immortal bud
im talking new guys who dont know the bloke
If he was someone that no one wanted to play for than all the current players would be leaving. It would have no effect on the players coming. The few players I know who have played for the guy love him

jo_95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yaaaaaaaawn...

How about instead of incorrectly accusing the Rooster of cheating the salary cap we look at how they got such a good team under the cap and try to discuss ways we could emulate them.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yaaaaaaaawn...

How about instead of incorrectly accusing the Rooster of cheating the salary cap we look at how they got such a good team under the cap and try to discuss ways we could emulate them.
Easy done walk done to woolworths n buy some brown paper bags......

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I've noticed the last couple of weeks on the field that Daniel Tupou hasn't been too cheery.... even after scoring some miraculous TRYs.

The rumors of him not being happy with his current wage probably has some legs. He could possibly be a 2x Premiership and 1x Origin winning Winger in his first 2 seasons and close to minimum wage.

I would sign him in an absolute heartbeat.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I've noticed the last couple of weeks on the field that Daniel Tupou hasn't been too cheery.... even after scoring some miraculous TRYs.

The rumors of him not being happy with his current wage probably has some legs. He could possibly be a 2x Premiership and 1x Origin winning Winger in his first 2 seasons and close to minimum wage.

I would sign him in an absolute heartbeat.
Didn't we dump him years ago? aha

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Didn't we dump him years ago? aha
Yeah. He didn't make the Harold Matthews team and almost gave up the game.

Supposedly Fuifui Moimoi introduced him to the Eels, and even they eventually thought he wasn't worth keeping.

He played NSW Cup in 2012 for the Roosters (Jets) and the rest is history.

Status
Not open for further replies.