Bulldogs Player Movements | Re-Signings | Rumour Mill | 2014 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamescairns2

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
The way the team is playing, no self respecting fullback would want to play with us. We need to have a winning culture to attract players. At the moment we are on par with Parramatta.
Please be joking?

The last three years we have been finalists, one of those times minor premiers and grand finalists.

Parramatta have not made the finals since 09, and were wooden Spooner's 12 and 13.

Don't be silly.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
we have made the finals and are in depression about the team lol, parramatta would celebrate on the streets if they made the 8

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
No excuses for us having fullback problems.
Put a source link in the opening thread post if u have one, otherwise its deemed a rumour. We have a thread for that. Moving this there

jo_95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Please be joking?

The last three years we have been finalists, one of those times minor premiers and grand finalists.

Parramatta have not made the finals since 09, and were wooden Spooner's 12 and 13.

Don't be silly.
Just ignore these guys. They want Hasler sacked and they think we are the worst team in the history of RL

Wearnze

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tbh, I would be happy to sign no fb for 2015 as long as Thompson is tried at fullback.

In my opinion he would kill it at fullback. In saying that though, its too late in the season to try him there for the finals. Needs a full pre-season.

Reminds me of a Roger Tuivasa Sheck barring a little bit of footwork.

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
we have made the finals and are in depression about the team lol, parramatta would celebrate on the streets if they made the 8
To me it feels it feels like I have a few hours to live and then getting a phone call from Megan fox asking me to bang her for the next few years

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Tbh, I would be happy to sign no fb for 2015 as long as Thompson is tried at fullback.

In my opinion he would kill it at fullback. In saying that though, its too late in the season to try him there for the finals. Needs a full pre-season.

Thompson is getting better with each game. He has done some pretty impressive things in the last few weeks. According to wiki Hoffman is 184cm's and 94kg's and Thompson is 179cm's and 92kg's so not a massive amount of difference. I wish Des had given Corey a chance earlier in the season tbh.

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score
What happens when we sign a fullback and they can't stop other players getting injured or selected for origin and then lose all form and what if they can't stop Reynolds acting like a farkwit? And what if they can't stop other players hitting a massive form slump or if they can't stop Kasiano eating?

I say if they don't fix all our problems they aren't worth signing.

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Thompson is getting better with each game. He has done some pretty impressive things in the last few weeks. According to wiki Hoffman is 184cm's and 94kg's and Thompson is 179cm's and 92kg's so not a massive amount of difference. I wish Des had given Corey a chance earlier in the season tbh.
5cm is a massive difference, if you know what I mean

B

BoonReturns

That's like comparing a Porsche to a Datsun

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
To me it feels it feels like I have a few hours to live and then getting a phone call from Megan fox asking me to bang her for the next few years
Seeing as though she is currently in australia id be happy with that equation right about now. Just make sure u post the pics/vids on the kennel so i can forever remember u and go out with a bang my friend!

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score
They are numbers Buzz Rothfield came up with. I bet they are all wrong. If Buzz wrote it, it ain't worth reading.
Exactly right. He did the same thing to us when we were going to sign fifita. I think he had Hodko on $600k or something like that

jo_95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Exactly right. He did the same thing to us when we were going to sign fifita. I think he had Hodko on $600k or something like that
Buzz is a joke. Roosters picked up Jennings when no one wanted him and Buzz has him for 750k. He gave Sonny Bill 1M when apparently it is only 800k He has Tupou and RTS for 250K when neither of them are under contract as star players yet. they are still on their first contracts i am pretty sure. I am all for paying out the Roosters but lets at least base it on fact. PLus he completely disregards third party payments. All Buzz cares about is getting idiots to read his garbage.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The way the team is playing, no self respecting fullback would want to play with us. We need to have a winning culture to attract players. At the moment we are on par with Parramatta.
And yet Parra still have Hayne

Status
Not open for further replies.