Bulldogs Player Movements | Re-Signings | Rumour Mill | 2013 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Perhaps.
Don't doubt how cunning managers are though. Wallaby selection means match payments worth around $13000 per game. The 9 tests from the lions tour and 4 nations comp means he has a chance to earn another $100k on top of what he is earning at the Waratahs.
There has already been criticism over his possible selection so it makes sense that he says he "would like" to stay in rugby long term to increase his chances of selection.

Still who knows what he's doing. I'm not counting on it. If he comes that's awesome if not that's no biggy either
There's probably more to it than just cold hard cash (othwerwise he would have happily stayed making a dick of himself playing AFL).

Wallaby selction, lets face it, is a much bigger lure than the Kangaroos (for example).

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Firstly, don't call me a dick, as we have tried to offload him before june30
so obviously des thinks the same.
You have answered your own question, he is no Reynolds, cronk, thurston exactly my point , I'm comparing hodkinson to these players, we need a top shelf half and we don't have one.
both he and kk are not up to it, dick
Mate i call it how it is. How the other 99% of the forum have called it. Your making a dick out of yourself. Your not a first grader, you hate hodkinson. He is far far better then you ever were, even in your dreams.

He is playing pretty solid footy. He wasn't ever being offloaded, we infact denied multiple approaches. Your making crap up to feel good. He has done the things you said he hasn't. He is a better halfback then Keating. He has got us a few repeat sets, a couple try assists and almost scored one himself in his third game back from a couple of horrible injuries.

He is paid 260k a year, not 1mil a year. So he is not expected to be Thurston. If he was on the million dollars we would expect him to be JT and we would also not have the forward pack we have.

I think we would all of loved JT to sign with us, but he didn't and he is also on four times the amount Hodkinson is on.

Wake up and get over your butt hurt over Hodkinson. Before you get banned for dribble again.

DICK.

S

Sharpy

Mate i call it how it is. How the other 99% of the forum have called it. Your making a dick out of yourself. Your not a first grader, you hate hodkinson. He is far far better then you ever were, even in your dreams.

He is playing pretty solid footy. He wasn't ever being offloaded, we infact denied multiple approaches. Your making crap up to feel good. He has done the things you said he hasn't. He is a better halfback then Keating. He has got us a few repeat sets, a couple try assists and almost scored one himself in his third game back from a couple of horrible injuries.

He is paid 260k a year, not 1mil a year. So he is not expected to be Thurston. If he was on the million dollars we would expect him to be JT and we would also not have the forward pack we have.

I think we would all of loved JT to sign with us, but he didn't and he is also on four times the amount Hodkinson is on.

Wake up and get over your butt hurt over Hodkinson. Before you get banned for dribble again.

DICK.
Solid is not good enough dick.
we will see if he is re signed for next year won't we dick

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score
Too many mentions of dicks ...

*exits thread quickly

The Greatest

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Firstly, don't call me a dick, as we have tried to offload him before june30
so obviously des thinks the same.
You have answered your own question, he is no Reynolds, cronk, thurston exactly my point , I'm comparing hodkinson to these players, we need a top shelf half and we don't have one.
both he and kk are not up to it, dick
Mate stfu and stop spinning shit.. We are not trying to offload Hodko... You are just suffering another case of dribbles like you always do.

You started rumors about Barba and Pritchard and Kas... Telling people how your contacts (some fuckwit player manager told you)...

Seriously I have had enough of your shit and first order of business tomorrow is to ban your ass again...

Former first grader my ass, you have always been and always will be shit stain on the underwear if this forum...

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Mate stfu and stop spinning shit.. We are not trying to offload Hodko... You are just suffering another case of dribbles like you always do.

You started rumors about Barba and Pritchard and Kas... Telling people how your contacts (some fuckwit player manager told you)...

Seriously I have had enough of your shit and first order of business tomorrow is to ban your ass again...

Former first grader my ass, you have always been and always will be shit stain on the underwear if this forum...
Sad to say I agree, he can't handle the truth. Last time he pulled his head in, this time he is back to his usual dribble and just ranting rubbish and making crap up. I tried to tell him to stop making a dick of himself.

Cya chip. Again. Maybe the 3rd time you will stop dribbling rubbish about being a first grader and get over the fact Hodkinson sh1ts on you.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Solid is not good enough dick.
we will see if he is re signed for next year won't we dick
Solid is good enough at his pay bracket, dick. Perhaps you would understand that if you understood football outside of fantasy land where you are captain, coach of nuffieland.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I really hope TH takes us to the GF and win to put Sharpy/Chip on show.

The Greatest

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I really hope TH takes us to the GF and win to put Sharpy/Chip on show.
He doesn't need to, he only need to last till after June 30 to show how much shit is Sharpy full of..

But hey we already know that..

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I hope he does do, Keating took us to a gf so Trent should also dont you think
Bupa and Kas took us to the GF, KK just did the bare minimum. If you are bothered, you can see that every time KK touched the ball, he would slow down or end momentum. At least TH doesn't do that.

The Greatest

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bupa and Kas took us to the GF, KK just did the bare minimum. If you are bothered, you can see that every time KK touched the ball, he would slow down or end momentum. At least TH doesn't do that.
Bro, why do you even bother replying to that idiot... He will be banned tomorrow

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I dont know this sharpy guy but clearly he debates you guys and gets under everyones skin ,but is that a reason to delete someone ,a bit of healthy debate isnt a bad thing is it ? So what if he doesnt agree or annoys u isnt free debate a good thing surely were not that precious

The Greatest

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I dont know this sharpy guy but clearly he debates you guys and gets under everyones skin ,but is that a reason to delete someone ,a bit of healthy debate isnt a bad thing is it ? So what if he doesnt agree or annoys u isnt free debate a good thing surely were not that precious
No we are that precious...
And this fool has had enough chances... His original account is perma banned so he created this new one and started rumors about Barba, Pritchard and Kasiano... And now Hodko...

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He deserves to be banned as soon as he quoted "keating took us to the gf last year".

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
I hope he does do, Keating took us to a gf so Trent should also dont you think

Possibly the worst comment made on this forum.

Keating for Daly M

DICK.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I don't know to be honest... if ever I'm feeling down, depressed, or having a shit day, searching on here for comments by Sharpy about Hodko and Keating always gives me a good laugh and cheers me up. It's like sunshine on a rainy day! :D

Ask yourself: how often would a king replace a successful court jester!?!

DogsFan4Life

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't know to be honest... if ever I'm feeling down, depressed, or having a shit day, searching on here for comments by Sharpy about Hodko and Keating always gives me a good laugh and cheers me up. It's like sunshine on a rainy day! :D

Ask yourself: how often would a king replace a successful court jester!?!
So is he banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.