Bulldogs officially grant Faitala-Mariner permission to negotiate with rival clubs

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
TBF we don't know how the roster are handling this RFM matter. They may be in full support of CC's decision or upset so we don't know the impact. I am talking if this drags on for too much longer. Gus needs to get back control of the narrative and situation.
The club needs to be strong. Talking with Buzz was naive and fkn treacherous. I’m sure the boys weren’t happy about it. It made the side look weak.

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
A club captain locked out of training and any association with the playing group presumably?

A terrible look.

Needs to resolved quickly or could be very destabilising.
No idea of the real story BUT only media speculation and manager comments atm - club could have said "you are not welcome at training" or "to ensure you avoid injury, which would make finding a new club more difficult it may be better not to participate in training" - neither is good.

I do wonder if he cant get a new club he would take the hint, and seek to mend bridges.

No rumours or media on Topine and Sutton either

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
TBF we don't know how the roster are handling this RFM matter. They may be in full support of CC's decision or upset so we don't know the impact. I am talking if this drags on for too much longer. Gus needs to get back control of the narrative and situation.
To get to this incredibly low point where our club captain is banned from attending training seshs with 2 yrs still left on his contract, one would safely assume this has been festering for quite some time. I dont care for Gus narrative and its not good for the club clearly

I think its at that point that an external consultancy got involved to conduct and investigation, review and provide recommendations. Clearly the powers that be within the club cannot handle this one themselves. Its got totaly embarrassing for everyone

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
So now they're complaining about signing too many players when we've had the worst squad in the comp for years and haven't made the finals for 8 years.. You have to laugh.. I suppose we shouldn't have signed anyone and kept the same squad from last year... Makes sense..

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The club had anointed him as the heart and soul of the club just 9 months ago nate
At the time he was that. I was supportive of the decision. To be fair the club captain is more of a tokenistic leadership role. He made sone naive decisions where he thought he was being a leader and then spoke to the media about inner workings of the club. Unforgivable and he can fck off

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
To get to this incredibly low point where our club captain is banned from attending training seshs with 2 yrs still left on his contract, one would safely assume this has been festering for quite some time. I dont care for Gus narrative and its not good for the club clearly

I think its at that point that an external consultancy got involved to conduct and investigation, review and provide recommendations. Clearly the powers that be within the club cannot handle this one themselves. Its got totaly embarrassing for everyone
Hire a consultant. lol Thats fkn great advice…..

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
No idea of the real story BUT only media speculation and manager comments atm - club could have said "you are not welcome at training" or "to ensure you avoid injury, which would make finding a new club more difficult it may be better not to participate in training" - neither is good.

I do wonder if he cant get a new club he would take the hint, and seek to mend bridges.

No rumours or media on Topine and Sutton either
Who is his Manager. Surely he is working hard to set up a better future for RFM by moving on. It's one thing to hang out for the money but you have to weigh up the stress and hassles RFM must be faced with by having talked to Buzz of all people and the damage being associated with Buzz would do amongst your mates.

RFM's manager has not done well by his client with either adviice or acting in his best interests either.

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hire a consultant. lol Thats fkn great advice…..
Well how much faith can u have in our leaders to resolve it? The fact that this scenario even exists is unfavomable. Now its leak city and its on for young and old and no closer to a resolution. Bring in the external consultants. And bring in new leadership via the elections please

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Well how much faith can u have in our leaders to resolve it? The fact that this scenario even exists is unfavomable. Now its leak city and its on for young and old and no closer to a resolution. Bring in the external consultants. And bring in new leadership via the elections please
That would be the worst possible scenario for the club. You’re like a rusted on political stooge who just wants Gus/JK to go at any cost. This would not be a positive outcome for the club at all

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Are you running 04. Sorry but you are way off if you realisticly think Members will vote out JK.

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Who is his Manager. Surely he is working hard to set up a better future for RFM by moving on. It's one thing to hang out for the money but you have to weigh up the stress and hassles RFM must be faced with by having talked to Buzz of all people and the damage being associated with Buzz would do amongst your mates.

RFM's manager has not done well by his client with either adviice or acting in his best interests either.
I dont think the manager has helped his own business rep either.

For the club it is an issue an annoyance and something they would prefer not to have to deal with but the player its their career

Magic Burton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
At the time he was that. I was supportive of the decision. To be fair the club captain is more of a tokenistic leadership role. He made sone naive decisions where he thought he was being a leader and then spoke to the media about inner workings of the club. Unforgivable and he can fck off
People assume and guess and hope he leaks to the media. Generally leaks are very well conceived and plan carefully. The club want this player out and leaking against him in earnest even they make out he leaks.

Bulldogs long long been a club that leaks even before RFM was born.

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mahoney, burton and RMF had the captaincy
He wasn’t the heart and soul of the club .
Stop making up shit.
What the fuck are u on about now. Go back to the pre season fluff videos and the fact that he was anointed club captain

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
People assume and guess and hope he leaks to the media. Generally leaks are very well conceived and plan carefully. The club want this player out and leaking against him in earnest even they make out he leaks.

Bulldogs long long been a club that leaks even before RFM was born.
RMF went to buzz and snitched , everyone knows Buzz and Gus don’t like each other.
What do you think will happen if you spill the beans to the enemy?

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
What the fuck are u on about now. Go back to the pre season fluff videos and the fact that he was anointed club captain
Who the fuck sits in the chair after every game next to CC ?
Fuck you are fried.
Heart and soul of the team but not once sat next to CC after a game and explain how awful we are.

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Won’t happen. Bet your house on it

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Election, election, election lol that’s all you are here for nothing else.

TheAlmightyJish

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Do you happen to be the illegitimate son of Ray Dib and Raelene castle?

Aren't you mainly upset because Max King lost his virginity before you?

You are the new Virgin King!

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We should have just annouced Mahoney as the club captain and bit the bullet, if not him King.
They didnt want a new comer to be the captain. Fuck this player vote shit.